“Amazing! Thoroughly relaxing!”

England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! Thoroughly relaxing!”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I went with one of my best friends for her 30th birthday and it was fantastic. It was the second time ive been and the treatments were thoroughly relaxing, the staff were very friendly, polite and knowledgeable and the food was lovely yet again. The facilities were immaculate and the whole spa day was worth every penny. I will definately be going back again. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a day of pure relaxation and pampering.

1 Thank Msab21

chelmsford, Essex
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent day, will be back”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I booked the two for one superior bliss package from the website, which I was worried about because it states n the website if you loose your voucher or it is lost in the post then you will have to pay again, no postal insurance option is available which would hav been more reassuring.

I needent hav worried the vouchers arrived & we booked in with no problems.

On arrival we were greeted with our towels an robes and given the lunch menu option & times for our treatments, we were seated in the orangery whilst we made our choices & asked if we would like a drink.

The pool house is one of th best I have been to & has a large swimming pool as well as a "relaxing" pool next to it with a water chute back massager. There is. Decent sized jaccuzzi too. The room has a large glass facade so you can look over th grounds & i kept at. Tropical temperature... Absolutely gorgeous & much bigger than most spas in the area. It was very clean & had plenty of loungers.

Being able to eat lunch in your robes was rather a treat and lent itself to the relaxed atmosphere of th spa, the bar and restaurant staff were very polite & friendly.

We had our treatments; massage, facial and manicure in separate, clean & private rooms

Visited April 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Just a perfect day... the staff made the experience wonderful”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I'd like to say how wonderful my day was at Clarice House. My spa day at Clarice House was just perfect. The staff couldn't be more helpful and put me at ease with any questions or concerns I may have had in regard to the treatments that I had booked.

The food was yummy... my friend and I came out of there stress free and wanting to go back as soon as we can! ..Thankyou to all at Clarice House!

Braintree, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A day of relaxation and child free bliss!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

A gem of a place - staff were friendly & attentive without being intrusive, beautiful surroundings, excellent pools and sauna etc. Gorgeous food with a great selection to choose from and very relaxing treatments. Day was great from start to finish -can't believe we haven't been here before and are already planning our next visit to Clarence House in Colchester!!

Essex, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Dreadful, awful customer service..DO NOT GO!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I purchased four vouchers for my wife and her friends in February a sum total of £290 paid via their website. After a few weeks i realised the vouchers hadn't arrived, i phoned and they said the vouchers were in the post. A week later still no vouchers, phoned again, again still in the post. Now three months later i am in a running email battle to either have my money returned or replacement vouchers as they are saying the vouchers were sent out and if they go missing in the post then it is MY FAULT!!!

Do yourself a favour, go elsewhere, its not worth the hassle..!!!

Visited February 2011