Well this was our 3rd stay in 3yrs. We have used this Premier for a base so we can go from here to attend our annual Regimental Reunion. We used to use another hotel which closed down and one which we were very fond of. We never thought we could find another like it but in fact we have been very lucky because the Premier Is by far much superior. Starting with check in the staff are superb. An example was on this visit my friends I travelled with had forgot to ask for a ground floor room as my friends had a mobility problem and had been allocated a room upstairs
I on the other hand had been allocated a ground floor room for myself alone. After consulting the check in staff they allowed us to swap and they rearranged the type of sleeping set up. The rooms were excellent and I like the upgrade of the TV since the year before. The restaurant and bar staff were their usual excellent selves for service, and done with a smile. I will finish by saying well done Premier Inn once again for another great visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Roman temples and landscapes beloved by John Constable right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Colchester Central Hotel Colchester
- Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel Essex