“Beautiful hidden gem of a place”
Review of Miele Delicatessen

Miele Delicatessen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for a cup of tea whilst waiting for my son and had the most gorgeous lunch! The staff are so friendly and helpful, the food was fresh, great choices and tasted sooo good. You can buy lots of really different foods in the deli as well as fresh produce. Just what we need in Rotherham and it’s been here 5 years and I never knew but I will be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited on Friday lunchtime after an appointment..planned on lunch and coffee but only had a coffee and nearly didnt have that due to how rude the lady who served me was.

I only asked if they served food which she abrubtly and sarcasticly said yes!! I asked what they had as couldnt see any menu’s or anything on the wall, and told they had what was in the fridge. Everything I asked she was just down right rude. In the end I just said forget it I will just have a coffee.

I dont think Ive ever been served in a bar/restaurant/shop by anyone so rude!!

The older guy who brought my coffee out was lovely in fact I paid him for my drink do I didnt have to face her again.

I will never ever return here, shame as the coffee was ok.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

The menu compensates for being limited in scope by shear quality. The anti pasti for two is excellent with a choice of breads and all contents. Try with a glass of wine (preferably red!). Sandwiches are made to order with a choice of three contents including meat, cheese and vegetables. Select you own bread.
The coffee is the best in the area as it should be with one of the owners Italian roots.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

We have had the sharing platter on several occasions and also food to take home and everything has been excellent. The food is beautiful, the service is spot on and the deli has a true authentic feel to it. You can sample food if it is something you haven't tried before and aren't sure and the owners and staff can't do enough to help you!!!
Great place to eat whatever time of day and always worth a visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Best coffee in the area.. Lovely food.. Relaxing atmosphere.. ideal to break a shopping trip..lovely friendly staff.