“A lovely breakfast”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A lovely breakfast”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely little cafe local to us and seeing as it continues to be full on a daily basis, we decided to give it a go.
4 of us went as a family get together and it was fab. Excellent tea (with fresh leaves) excellent breakfast with lots of options. All 4 of us in agreement that the cafe was really nice and we will definitely return.
I'll give 1 tip. . Call and reserve, this place is tiny with no more than 8 or 9 tables and once it full its full. Like a sardines tin..

I have more recently been again with my mother in law for lunch. I had the ploughman's sandwich. It was huuuuge. In fact, plenty big enough for two ladies to share.
Very enjoyable.

We will be back

“The Staff”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The service we received tonight by the staff 2nd August was excellent so obliging even though a two out if our four meals were not quite right the steak a little bit dry more well than medium the service a little slow between courses hence the food not quite hot enough that said love the staff and we are going again next week booked a table for 10 lets see if yay can deliver every faith

• Visited August 2014
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Never disappointed.”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I love a late breakfast at Cuccinis. The place has a real classy feel about it and although it can be difficult to get parked outside, there is plenty of on road parking on the main road.
I often have the bacon and mushroom panini but last time had a real belly buster of a breakfast. TBH there was so much food, I didn't finish it all, something I realised when I saw the superbly presented food placed in front of me. It didn't stop me giving it a good try though !
The staff are very professional, but also friendly. You are not rushed at all and many sit there soaking up the lovely atmosphere nursing their delicious coffee for hours.
Give it a try, it's not the cheapest, but you won't be disappointed !

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Richchap24
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“FIRST CLASS”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have eaten on a number of occasions in Cuccinis and visited their sister restaurant Sloanes of Wickersley on the 17/07/2014.The menu was outstanding value for money,and exceptional quality of food.My wife and i were overwhelmed with the attentiveness of the Sloanes staff who looked after us.Obviously the owner has set very high standards on how it should work.We had the £17 per head -3 course dinner which was nothing less than 1st Class-keep up the excellent standards.Would recommend this venue to anyone who appreciates fine dining- Mr JW

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank JAMES W
“Bright and modern cafe”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We popped into Cuccini's for tea and cake late in the afternoon. They have a selection of cakes and scones of various flavours (we went for apricot and fruit and nut). The large scones and tea were nicely presented and tasted quite nice, though not the best I've ever had. The staff were pleasant but could have been a bit more attentive, though we weren't rushed out even though the café was closing soon. The décor is clean and modern and the large windows let in plenty of light.

• Visited June 2014