“Clarifying previous review”

Cuccinis
Ranked #45 of 309 Restaurants in Rotherham
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Clarifying previous review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is just to clarify my previous review. The dinner I referred to was at Sloanes Restaurant and not at Cuccinis. Unfortunately Sloanes is not listed separately.
As stated before I go to both restaurants and they are both very good.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent in every way. Can't believe some of the reviews for this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

I visited this restaurant with friends and was absolutely delighted with everything. We were approached immediately we entered and shown to our table. The attitude of the staff was excellent from start to finish. The food couldn't be faulted. I had three courses, and for the main course I ordered fishcakes, this was the best fishcake I have ever tasted and all three courses were a delight. The party I was with all made similar comments.
I visit cuccinis regularly and have never had a poor meal and again the attitude of the staff is excellent. I also visit the Courtyard in Wickersley and although this is very good indeed, I prefer cuccinis. I have no hesitation in recommending both Sloanes and Cuccinis to anyone.
I would suggest if anyone wants a bog standard pub lunch then go to a pub, but if you want something special then try Sloanes.

1 Thank Ray1955
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“lovely evening out at Sloane's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had a meal with friends at Sloane's the other evening. I enjoyed every morsel. The staff were very attentive and helpful. I had soup to start with which was very tasty, it could have been a little hotter but nothing to complain about. I normally do not eat burgers, but glad I did, it was beautiful and obviously prime beef which came with a side salad and chips. I had sticky toffee pudding for desert which was quite different from any I have ever had before and was very tasty.
We had coffee afterwards which I am normally very picky about, particularly as some places do not make it hot enough but this was. In fact I wish I knew the blend of their coffee for my own coffee machine.
This is a special place to dine and not your run of the mill pub food. I will definitely be visiting there again. We congratulated the chef whilst we were there because we were so impressed.

1 Thank moira1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I went for Sunday Lunch and we felt it was one of the best Sunday Lunches we have had and very good value.The decor is modern and very tasteful,staff very polite and friendly.
There was a good choice on the menu and you can opt for 1,2 or 3 courses.We decided to try all three and were not disappointed.I had roast beef with yorkshire pudding and the vegetables were cooked just perfect.My husband had fish which he really enjoyed.The warm chocolate brownie served with double cream is to die for and the cheeseboard offered a good variety of cheese.We had a leisurely lunch in great surroundings and could not fault anything.Our total bill for 3 courses each,bottle beer,bottle wine and coffees came to just over £50.00 which we considered great value.We will certainly be returning.

South Yorkshire
“Wedding Anniversary breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

We went to Cuccinis on the invitation of my daughter and son-in-law who frequent this restaurant often and we weren't disappointed. The place is bright, the seats are comfortable and the staff very pleasant and helpful. We had a lovely well presented breakfast, most enjoyable. We will be popping in there again I'm sure for coffee and cream cake which is, I might add, to die for!