“Good fun”

South Yorkshire Shooting Club
Ranked #7 of 16 Fun & Games in Rotherham
More attraction details
Owner description: South Yorkshire Target Sports Centre, Indoor Airgun Shooting Range and Gun Shop. A family run business based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Our Indoor Airgun Shooting Range is a shooting club open to all, giving you access to multi shooting disciplines such as Air Rifle Shooting, Action Pistol Shooting, Shotgun Simulated Shooting and a Gun Shop for all your Shooting Accessories. Bring your family down for the ultimate shooting experience, we cater for everybody aged 9+. Our unique 32 yard lanes are home to some of the most challenging target shooting available. With different daily challenges taking place from time trials to accuracy at various distances, we can guarantee you won't have experienced anything like this. Our expert team at South Yorkshire Shooting Club will set you up safely on the range, we give a full safety briefing and gun familiarization on arrival.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great time with a group of friends.
Lovely tuition on the range and good fun to compete on targets.
Dry fire gun was very heavy for a weedy female like me and not as much fun as the range.
Lovely people running it, nothing too much trouble.

4  Thank Sam B
There are newer reviews for South Yorkshire Shooting Club

Reviewed February 13, 2014

decided to give this a try with my teenage son and really enjoyed it, you get a fair bit of time for your money and its quite competitive between me and my lad in the end it was good fun and will be here again.

5  Thank Tattersley79
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nothing was too much trouble. I had a great 2 hours. Am definitely going back.
I really appreciated the help with my scope and the opportunity to try different pellets to see which ones my rifle worked with best.

8  Thank Sulla12