“Keep Driving past this place- Poor Greeting and stale food”
Review of Greetings Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greetings Cafe
Cuisines: British
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was recently passing through Parkgate Rotherham and fancied a sandwich,unfortunately the Alexandra cafe who I would normally frequent was closed so I decided to stop off at the Greetings Cafe.
BIG BISTAKE

Well for a start they should be brought to book over their "Greeting" as the one I received was rather abrupt and made me feel more like an invader, than a customer, the place was empty so they couldn't blame their attitude on being too busy.

I ordered a large Cheese and Salad sandwich and as I picked up the bagged sandwich It fealt like a crusty topped bread bun.

I jumped back into my car and drove a little while before pulling up on a side road to enjoy my sandwich, and that's when I found that it wasn't a crusty topped bread bun at all, it was just extremely stale which they must have known about as they made the sandwich up while I waited.,
So with sandwich in the nearest bin I could find I had to go hunting for something different for my lunch, would I go back to Greetings ? NEVER AGAIN.

3  Thank ventura4556