“A lovely breakfast”

Bay Tree Cafe - Bistro
Ranked #10 of 310 Restaurants in Rotherham
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, UK
“A lovely breakfast”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Discovery this cafe as we've recently moved into the local area. Our 1st experience was today for a late, lazy breakfast. The service, food & atmosphere were all very good. We'll be back. :-))

“I like it”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Not much else to add, great staff, food and atmosphere, well done . Take your own drinks because its not licensed

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Not to be bypassed...”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Some of the nicest Greek and Mediterranean food I have ever tasted, including that served during my recent trip to Crete. Portion sizes were really good, in fact had I have known I wouldn't have ordered a starter! The side salad that came with my partner's Meze was untouched as we were both stuffed.

A little tight on space, meaning I could not have sat back to back with another diner as neither of us would have been able to get out and it took 10 or so minutes to bring the menus on account of the fact they were all in use but that aside, I have recommended it to a friend and will definitely be going again.

Sheffield, England
“Enjoyable breakfast but nothing special”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Having read the reviews on this website we had really big expectations of the Bay Tree. I don't wish to sound negative as we had a perfectly pleasant breakfast but there was nothing special about the food or service. The staff seemed quite rushed and forgetful.

The place is clean and nicely decorated, overall a pleasant experience.

“Lovely”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Went twice in one week as I enjoyed it so much. Chicken salad was nice and good portion. Loved the meze, really good portion and nice flavours