“Gorgeous”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We travel 25 mins to Thai Garden Cafe because it's the most gorgeous thai food I've ever had and always cooked fresh. The prices are so reasonable and the takeaway service is just as good. There's always a fantastic welcoming atmosphere..you're staff are so lovely x

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Requested that they pick the menu - arrived on time - very pleasant delivery man - food was very fresh and well presented - lovely tastes - nothing left over - will order again

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My partner and I visited here on a Friday Lunchtime, around 12:30pm. There were a few other customers in when we arrived and we were greeted by the lovely smell of fresh Thai food.
We sat in a booth which felt quite private although located next to the door.
We chose to eat from the lunchtime special menu, which is excellent value. I chose the Thai green curry with rice and a can of pop for £3.95 and my partner had battered chicken balls with chips, sweet chilli sauce and a can of pop for £4.35. The portion sizes were great, my partner having 8/10 chicken balls.
All of the food was lovely, clearly freshly cooked and some of the best rice I've ever had from a Chinese/thai restaurant.
There was lots of choice and on the evening menu prices were still good, offering the choice of chicken, pork, vegetables or prawns for every dish.
The only thing that may let it down slightly is the atmosphere, not a romantic, glam restaurant because of the size and setting but it is clean and modern and would not put us off from visiting again.
The restaurant filled up very quickly and at one point people were queuing to get a table! I am not surprised as we thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be returning for another visit or even phoning up for a takeaway.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Although this is a small cafe the food and atmosphere here more than make up for the size. The food is amazing and they have a wide veriety to fit all teste buds. The staff were attemtive and very friendly. I would recomend an early dinner or takeaway here as the area tends to attract teens at night.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have had food from here a few times and it's so nice! Really tasty and the staff are very friendly. You can eat in or take away, worth a trip of you want to try nice Thai food :-)