“Lovely food and service”
Review of Enzo's

Enzo's
Ranked #126 of 310 Restaurants in Rotherham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to enzos in Dec 2012 with friends, it's the 4th time we've been and everything was very good, the food was great, but unless you are a big eater be wary of the starters! All four of us had one each and they are huge, I ordered garlic bread with cheese and instead of the usual 2 pieces it was a full 10" size , really nice but a bit too much. The mains were excellent, the service was top class all in all an excellent evening will def be going again soon

Barnsley
“1st visit.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My Wife and I dined there for the 1st time on the 15th of February, we ordered our starters plus a garlic bread with tomato, out came a garlic bread with cheese and tomato, we were only charged for what we ordered though, we both enjoyed them but my Wife said her tomato sauce was a little bland(deep fried cheese).
Having eaten only half the bread my calzone and my Wife's Lasagne came out 20 mins later, very large portions and lovely too, my Wife could not finish her Lasagne either!!!
We will be returning in the near future, special offer Monday and Tuesday 2 for the price of 1 on pasta/pizza!!

• Visited February 2013
rotherham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

very very nice food - and we are very fusy about standards, the service was great with good choice of beers and wines only thing we would say if we were being picky is put 50p in the meter, it was freezing

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jayne h
Yorkshire
“Ignore bad reviews! Reliably good food.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Not sure what people expect, but have to stress that we have NEVER been disapointed at Enzo's. It is what it is. Friendly, reasonable cost, local, Italian restaurant. Always made welcome & always enjoy our evening.
Don't be put off. In our experience, they always go the extra mile.
Thank you to Enzo & staff.

• Visited January 2013
dannyboy1982
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont Be Fooled By The Name! Shocking!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had 2 garlic mushroom startes they are basically deep fried mushrooms with garlic olive oil poured on, the other was the same but with tomatoe which tasted like a tomatoe cuppa soup had been poured over them, one was sent back! My daughter had a bbq pizza which thankfully she enjoyed this arrived with the our starters as requested (well done). When are mains arrived cant remember what they were but I instantly called for the manager and asked him to take these dishes away. Which to be fair he did and we werent charged for them or 1 of the starters. Good points the boss man makes you feel welcome he is a genuine itialian, and the place has an authentic feel. Ok now I do like really nice food but I can also appreciate a Mcdonalds or frankie and bennies. How places like this survive is beyond me if you like your food cooked in a deep fat fryer or microwave (believe me you can see into the kitchen) then get stuck in!

• Visited March 2012