“Mmm not bad”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: postcode S63 7LW
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Went last night food was good well very good service at first a bit slow, but the restaurant was quiet full. Lucky we booked lots of different items on menu I had not seen before so pleasantly surprised. Will definitely go again......maybe thus week lol. Worth the walk only 20 min from home.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Never had a bad meal here. Really good food, excellent presentation, comfortable surroundings and friendly staff. Recommend the restaurant experience as opposed to take away.

1  Thank Shirley C
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Went last night. The food was excellent and the service was fantastic. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Seen fab reviews and didn't expect anything different was looking forward to payday treat for kids

But sadly my experience was completely opposite, spent £30 + on a takeaway. My daughter's chicken was inedible , it was "solid" and not cooked properly. The rest of the order was also poor. I like trying different places to eat and maybe this was a bad one-off, certainly judging by the other reviews but sadly it is the worst I've had in the local area.

I rang them, as i think they would want to know and they offered to pay for the bad meal - fair play but I wouldn't want to have a meal from here again and certainly didn't want a raincheck.

3  Thank MickyDip
Reviewed May 26, 2014

When my friend invited me to Wath-Upon-Dearne and suggested we go for a curry I was understandably a bit cautious, coming from a city renowned for its curry houses.
However, I must say that the what I ate in the Cafe Naaz was excellent and was probably better than anything I have had recently in Birmingham. In addition, the restaurant is clean, welcoming and very comfortable.