“Cafe Naaz”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of CAFE NAAZ

CAFE NAAZ
Ranked #24 of 309 Restaurants in Rotherham
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: postcode S63 7LW
Rothesay, United Kingdom
“Cafe Naaz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Never had a bad meal here. Really good food, excellent presentation, comfortable surroundings and friendly staff. Recommend the restaurant experience as opposed to take away.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shirley C

Rotherham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cafe naaz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Went last night. The food was excellent and the service was fantastic. We will definitely be returning.

Visited June 2014
South yorkshire
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Seen fab reviews and didn't expect anything different was looking forward to payday treat for kids

But sadly my experience was completely opposite, spent £30 + on a takeaway. My daughter's chicken was inedible , it was "solid" and not cooked properly. The rest of the order was also poor. I like trying different places to eat and maybe this was a bad one-off, certainly judging by the other reviews but sadly it is the worst I've had in the local area.

I rang them, as i think they would want to know and they offered to pay for the bad meal - fair play but I wouldn't want to have a meal from here again and certainly didn't want a raincheck.

3 Thank MickyDip
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“As good, if not better, than anything I've had in Birmingham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

When my friend invited me to Wath-Upon-Dearne and suggested we go for a curry I was understandably a bit cautious, coming from a city renowned for its curry houses.
However, I must say that the what I ate in the Cafe Naaz was excellent and was probably better than anything I have had recently in Birmingham. In addition, the restaurant is clean, welcoming and very comfortable.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Best Indian we've had for years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

An absolutely marvelous meal and great service! Very helpful with my wife's questions about what was gluten free (everything except the breads). A wide range of dishes on the menu, with a clear description where appropriate. Very tasty food, in good portions, without blowing your head off. Great value - 4 people, three courses and drinks for £112.
It was nearly empty when we arrived at 6, but filled up rapidly after that, so advisable to book.
Good atmosphere, felt very relaxing and comfortable.
We were only visiting people in Rotherham, otherwise we would be back quite often.