“Class”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: postcode S63 7LW
Reviewed January 15, 2014

everything about this restaraunt is A1, the staff and owner are very accomodating, if your not sure about something they will explain the ingreadients and even modify the meal to suit your taste and even after you receive the meal they make sure it is ok for you, nothing is too much trouble,

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went recently for first time after a recommendation.They were not wrong! Excellent food,service and atmosphere.Restaurant is very smart with none intrusive background music.Bought a discount card for £10 which gives 10% off from Sunday to Thursday inclusive.We've already booked for 16th,18th January taking friends.Take the trip out to Wath and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Were do I start...we travelled from Sheffield for our work xmas night out to Cafe Naaz after a few drinks in the local pub nearby, the restaurant is very modern and cosy with a welcoming friendly atmosphere, the staff were so attentive and we straight away felt at home... After looking at the menu and struggling to decide (as I wanted to try something different rather than a Madras which I always have) It was reccomended that as I like spicy to try their Murg Kali Mirch, which I did.. We had poppodoms and pickle tray starter which was delicious and so morish, followed by the best onion bhajis I have ever tasted, crisp, spicy and delish! :) we then had our main course with a bottle of white wine which went perfecly with the main course, the Murg Kali Mirch was absolutely delicious, the best curry I have ever tasted, full of spices and flavours the chicken was succulent cooked with onions and the sauce devine, the pilau rice was also so tastly, I can certainly see why the chef won chef of the year 2013.. All I can say is I have now been spoiled as I can't see any other restaurant beating Cafe Naaz so can see a lot of traveling in the future to enjoy my favourire curry of all time :) highly reccomend, once u visit this restaurant you won't want to dine anywere else for a curry! :)))

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Our frequent Asian restaurant visits finds us at Cafe Naaz, following a personal recommendation by a friend. A quick check on trip advisor and I decide to try the eatery.

The well decorated interior buzzed with customers on our Thursday evening visit. We hadn't booked a table but our hosts quickly attended to our requirements.

The menu has many dishes you don't usually see and a change from the standard selection was refreshing.

Our starters arrived promptly, was well presented and tasted fantastic.

The main course contained a selection of some of the best dishes we've ever had. The meat was tender and spices balanced resulting in a taste sensation second to none.

Two identical mains were ordered, except for the meat; chicken and lamb respectively. Both these dishes tasted slightly different which I can only assume the chef didn't use his standard sauce. In these days of mass production what a mouth-watering change.

We will visit again!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Been here a few times now, really good restaurant for both eat in and take away. The dishes from the hot and spicy section of the menu are the best, have tried the lot now and they're spot on. As someone who cooks a lot of curries at home, I'm pretty fussy but this is one place where you get good quality, not the mono-flavored luminous oily stuff you get in some indian restaurants. Highly recommend.