All reviews great night including breakfast food was lovely wedding reception stayed here for one night excellent value for money comfy bed evening meal sammy venue disco dj yorkshire motorway
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

On Wednesday 16 people went for afternoon tea. The meal was very nice and well presented, the staff and service was very good and will be going again very soon.Can recommend it just call to book a time and date.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Yorkshire hospitality. Harold night reception was very knowledgeable on area and services. It was a pleasure for us to have met him. Large rooms could do with lift. Clean rooms and tidy furnishing. WI FI worked fine.

Room tip: Suite very good.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my partner
Was a very basic, cheap hotel and we didnt expect much for £40 and that's what we got, probably less.

The room was clean but dated. The TV was very old and didnt work properly. The breakfast was poor, a few croissants and a few slices of cold meat is not what I call breakfast. I paid extra for Breakfast so I was disappointed.

Check out at 10am. My request for late check out wasnt even acknowledged.

I wasnt expecting the Ritz for £40 but I have definitely stayed in better for less.

The room was alright, the bed was comfortable and clean so thats the most important but I wouldn't stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2019

A very good room, clean and comfortable, Very friendly and helpful staff.
Easy to find good location...(not noisy) and FABULOUS value for money.
Can highly recommend. Excellent parking facilities, free wifi .Nice pub restaurant across the road.(their restaurant was closed on the day i stayed but not a problem.)

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night never again. Arrived and checked in went to room opened the door only to find it already occupied. Sorted that out. Later went to restaurant menu very limited only choice of 6 main courses. My husband and I chose what we wanted it were told both were unavailable so made other choices. Food arrived mine was Gannon with chips and peas only they had run out of peas. My husband's was a curry they must have been running short of rice as he only got a tiny bit about desert spoon full. Then ordered desert again very limited choice only to be told they had run out of my choice. In the morning went for breakfast at 8am chef had not arrived so no cooked breakfast had to make do with toast.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple