Consort Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$78
$65
$70
$65
HolidayInn.com
$73
$64
Ibis Rotherham East(Rotherham)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Stonecroft Hotel(Rotherham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsann louisewedding plannergreat nightnight portersunday lunchbed and breakfastfood was lovelystayed here for one nightcourse mealgreat value for moneyfull englishsammycabaretvenuebingodjmotorway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I stayed just one night.Very friendly staff,really clean well heated room.Very good food in the restaurant,at very reasonable prices.Breakfast gave an excellent choice,again staff very friendly.We had a special price for Bed and Breakfast which was very reasonable.
I would reccommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mick F
BWConsort, General Manager at Consort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. During our recent refurbishment programme guest comfort was of great imporatance to us and we are glad that you were very comfortable. Many of the team have worked at the hotel for a number of years and their friendliness is often commented on, they will be pleased once again to have positve feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

returned to the consort as I had business in the area. Paid an excellent bed and breakfast price for a large, lovely clean room which couldn't be faulted. All the staff were very friendly and which you don't often get in large corporate hotels. Lovely meal in the restaurant. Overall great stay, hope to go back soon for one of the cabaret nights which I'm told are a great night out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank M E
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was back in Rotherham working for a few days , stayed at consort , a gain. Was really impressed with changes and improvements to the hotel , and enjoyed one of their legendary Christmas parties , even managed to make it into work the next day.

Room Tip: Ask for one of refurb end bedrooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GMDH6
BWConsort, Manager at Consort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted once again that you had a great time here at The Consort Suite and getting up for work too! We are busy now arranging our Christmas Fesitivities for 2014 so we hope to see you if not before as we have some great events happening in 2014.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We attended a Christmas Dinner & Dance on Saturday night, the meal & restaurant service were very good. But I would want to warn future visitors NOT about using the facilities provided for hanging coats. My partner hung his "puffa jacket" (a well known make) up, towards the end of the night I visited the ladies & discovered the jacket missing. My partner came to investigate and saw someone leaving the hotel with my partners jacket under his arm. On challenging the guy, he said it was his but it wasn't. I & my partner held on to the jacket to eventually gain possession of it. If we hadn't gone to the coat rail when we did the jacket would have been stolen, so please be very careful when leaving your coats, I would advise not to do so.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
BWConsort, General Manager at Consort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

We were very sorry to read of your experience on Saturday night. We deal with many functions throughout the year without any problems so this has highlighted a concernto us. We have reviewed our procedures and will whenever possible our cusotmers wil have the option of an attended cloakroom.
Thank you for taking the time to advise us of this problem and I hope to see you again in the new year.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel a number of times now attending an annual dinner dance. Friendliness of the staff, quality of food, general cleanliness, facilities and most of all breakfast consistently excellent!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Countrymen
BWConsort, General Manager at Consort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for comments which our team members are always delighted to receive such positive feedback.
We look foward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Consort Hotel in the near future.
Kind Regards