Consort Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$78
$65
$61
$78
$65
$73
$64
Ibis Rotherham East(Rotherham)(Great Value!)
$40
$52
$70
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsann louisewedding plannergreat nightnight portersunday lunchbed and breakfastfood was lovelystayed here for one nightcourse mealgreat value for moneyfull englishsammycabaretvenuebingodjmotorway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Was greeted with a smile staff on reception were friendly and efficient. After over 4hr drive most of which was sat in a traffic jam it was appreciated. My room was lovely and clean and had a skylight in the bathroom so natural light in the morning.
Breakfast in the week is 7am -9.30 Sunday its 7.30-9.30...may I suggest it be until 10am...was a bit early for a Sunday.
I sat for breakfast...you just grab a table so don't wait to be seated. I helped myself to fruit and yoghurt and waited...waited and waited some more. When a guest who had come in some time after me received their full breakfast and I was still waiting for a cup of tea perhaps because I was on my own it was easy to forget I was there. I attracted a waitress and asked if I could order my breakfast.she took my order but something to do with the look on her face made me feel like I was disturbing her. The food itself was lovely and hot.
I returned to my room to have a shower before I left...the shower screen is a foldable one but when opened it it did not stay in place also there was no shower gel in the dispenser.
In all fairness the stay was good but just needs a tweak here and there

• Stayed: March 2013
BWConsort, General Manager at Consort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we are always striving to improve our service and guest feedback is important to assist us in maintaining our high standards.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Did not stay at the hotel but we went for the 3 course Sunday dinner. The choice available was good on all three courses and well sized portions. The choice of vegetables is limited however the quality of the food was very good so I would rather have this than more choice not cooked well. Will be going again on another Sunday, it is definitely worth the visit.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stay at the consort regularly , as I have been working regularly in the area. I have always found staff, service and food good. What also makes a good stay is the friendll staff who make me feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Another enjoyable stay at the consort.
Some noticeable changes for the good and clearly management have a plan in place to further upgrade the facilities. We attended a Christmas function and found the food and service within the newly refurbished function suite to be first rate. Definately return.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Myself and a party of 8 went to the Consort Suite on Saturday 22nd December - this was a great night out. The food was lovely with a good choice of food. The staff were very efficient in serving the meals. There was a live band on who were good and the range of music was good and varied catering for all music tastes. I would definitely return to the Consort suit. My only complaint was the lack of air conditioning in the room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends