“Ok”

Don Guiseppe's
Ranked #110 of 310 Restaurants in Rotherham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Ok”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Food nice and large portions, had to send back my steak as wasn't cooked as requested but overall it was nice. Service was good, would go back again.

• Visited April 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Ok food but really poor service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Ate here last night for my sister's birthday, in a group of 8.
Waited for an hour and a half for starters.
They all came out at different times so mine was too hot to eat but my wife's was stone cold.
No-one came to see if we were ok, or apologised etc.
Ordered 3 bottles of wine for the table and got 4 glasses.
Later got a couple of jugs of water and got 3 glasses (8 of us).
Mains were ok but I didn't get my side of veg. When I pointed this out I was told to share. I insisted on a portion of my own, which came. The waiter came back and was totally sarcastic about asking me if I was ok now.
We waited so long for dessert menus (and had to ask for them) that by that time no-one wanted one any more!
When I explained how bad the service had been, the waiter first contested how long we had been waiting then just said sorry.
Overall - food ok, service indifferent and arrogant.
Won't be going back. There are plenty of nice Italian restaurants around.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Shiresy
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Visited Saturday with friends, mussels to die for!! Very enjoyable evening. Thank you for the tips for our future holiday in Sicily .

Visited March 2014
Rotherham, England, United Kingdom
“lovely experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

went on wednesday for my daughters 21st birthday and after reading some of the reviews was a little worried as i had booked a table for 19 people. we had preordered our meals so that made things run quite smoothly.I found the staff to be very attentive and extremely friendly. the bar drinks are what you would expect to pay in a restaurant and the house red was very nice!. a couple of people had steak said it was excellent. the mussels starter was also delicious. to be honest on the whole the food was lovely. the waiter got my daughter up for a salsa dance which was very entertaining. i will definitely go again.

• Visited March 2014
“Fab fab fab!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely meal with great service in great surroundings! Went as a party of 6 everyone enjoyed their meals would defo recommend the cod. Couldn't fault it.

• Visited March 2014