“Nice little Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Mid week meal out with pals. Good service very good meal, very reasonably priced. They did their best . One constructive criticism would be to get a waitress to speed up the service but having said that the owner tried hard to please and it worked. I would go again and the potential with a first class waitress would be enormous.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restuarant as a family group of 12, using a voucher we had from groupon, the restuarant is tiny with additional seating upstairs.After waiting well over an hour from being seated we received our starters, which to be fair we're good, after another lengthy wait we received our main course, the majority of our group were relatively happy with what they had, on the other hand I was very disappointed due to the fact my meat ( lamb) was raw not rarely cooked but raw in the middle so raw I couldn't cut it with my knife, it looked like it had just come from the refrigerator.
All in all the majority of our groups aid they would use the place again , a friend if mine was dining on the same night as us , he told me the following day his food was ok but very expensive and he would not be returning.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We visited last night (Saturday 14th Sep) and had booked on Wednesday night. When we arrived our booking had been lost and we were told that we would have to be seated upstairs. As we weren't happy with that the manager was happy to accommodate us and seated us downstairs.

The restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere. The manager seemed to be friends with everyone in the place and spent a lot of time air kissing and cuddling guests. While he was taking our order he was distracted by others and we had to check our order was correct three times!

The starters were good and very warm. The mains were ordered but we were only given three small plates of vegetables for four people. The girl who was serving our food didn't have a clue what we had ordered and we spent five minutes working out which chicken dish was which. When we asked for more vegetables they were quick to accommodate but some were quite cold. Our mains were only just warm by the time we were settled.

I had no major complaints with my food. I had to wait a while for drinks when I asked for more.

Overall the food was ok and the manager tried hard to keep us happy but he was busy doing every single job in the place.

We probably won't be returning in the future x

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I went as a party of 4 for my sis in law birthday meal, my brother arranged the booking through the Internet with a coupon discounting the meal so u could have a starter to the value of £7 and a main up to £15 per person with the coupon costing £15 per couple with seems good value for money which it was. From the outside the restaurant really doesn't look much so we thought odear wot have we let our self's in for but was pleasantly surprised when we went it cos it was a nice little restaurant the manager was really nice the food was also lovely and plenty too. on the main I didn't want veg with my chicken so the manager was more than happy to change the dish for my liking :-) we went on a Tuesday night so the wine was very limited due to Wednesdays being his delivery day and I would say that was the only draw back to the night would defo go back but would recommend getting hold of a voucher first.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a restaurant I visit quit often. It is very friendly with good staff. The food is fresh and not out of the microwave. You can see the food been cooked which is something I like. There is always specials on the menu. I think there is a wide choice of food and drink at varying prices. Other customers tend to be nice and not too loud.

1  Thank Mrajs2009