“Got to be the worse KFC in the UK!”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Im referring to the one at Manvers, not sure if its the same one!

It has got to be the worse KFC ever. Its filthy, slow and tastes nothing like it should!

Im not one to pull down staff, but where the heck they get this bunch of incompetent people from I don't know. Put them all together and they still don't get your order right. Every time we go, we say its the last time but hey, must be a sucker for punishment. Not once have they got our order right, and don't be fooled thinking we must be ordered for 500, no just the 2 of us and 1 kids meal. Guaranteed to get it wrong

The last straw for me was the Hot Wings, seeing my husband bite into it and blood squirt every where was it. And that is not an exaggeration. I then tore the others apart and they were all the same, 100% raw. After I took photos as proof, i returned them to the counter, where the lad said sorry it doesn't look like its cooked. I guess he'd just graduated from Oxford.

We took this further and was told the fryer wasn't working which resulted in the Wings not cooking. You think someone would have noticed the lack of heat when cooking them/taking them out?

Since then I can not bring myself to eat chicken unless its cooked by me, and no way will I eat chicken on the bone again

Do yourself a favour, drive to the next KFC or go to the nearby pub. This place needs closing down

Reviewed December 17, 2012

wow what a pigsty of a place,im lucky im over 6ft and can see well over a lot of counters etc,wish i didnt,the floor was totaly full of dirty old chips down the side of the counters and they were black they had been there for ages.will not be having a kfc again,,,get the pit cleaned up slobs

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Not enough staff cleaning up tables after people leave....or maybe not quick enough. Food was ok....just what you expect from KFC. Staff seem like robots and you are just another customer without a face.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Food...well it's a KFC..can't complain does exactly what's expected.

The eating area is filthy, we have gone in a couple of times before and my wife refuses to eat inside...food on the tables and floor...this is bad. They need to invest in more staff to clean up and in some mops and brushes.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The true sign of a good KFC franchise is if they can make the chicken gravy with the right consistency. If its like water then the rest will usually be rubbish. If its nice and thick, then the rest should be fine.