“A good size spacious caravan and pet friendly.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alan H
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Arrived on the 10/17 and on arrival it was full of white dog hair. Not happy. My missus and step daughter bottomed it. And did so every day as I and my brother in law have c o p d. He's trying to charge us £25 for a broken lampshade and left dog hairs ( what is rubbish) oh sorry I left a window open. Wich I never. We left the van in a better state than when we arrived and as it is pet friendly we was not too bothered bit on arrival home the bull we were given was ridiculous. Don't book.. your money isn't safe and he needs looking into.

Date of stay: July 2017
Jul 7, 2017
I have good reviews on this caravan and the caravan is always clean . I sent you photos from how you left the caravan .
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
janiewak
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Just stayed at one of Tony's van and I was very impressed.”
Reviewed May 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was very impressed with Tony's service from booking to enjoying our stay. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he was very prompt on messaging you back. Was able to take my dogs too so it was absolutely fabulous. The caravan itself was immaculate very clean tidy and nice decor comfy beds couldn't ask for more, plenty of pots and pans everything was lovely and clean . The site as well was amazingly clean and tidy too and staff were very helpful will definitely be booking again with Tony
5stars all round

Date of stay: May 2017
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Stuart thanks for your comments. Your welcome anytime.
Tony
christoph...
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Would definitely use again”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Booked a caravan with Tony at very short notice and would definitely book again. Caravan was great, clean and spacious and had everything we needed. Quick at responding to messages and made sure everything was ok when we got there. Lots to do at Golden Palms, kids loved swimming pool. All in all great holiday.

Date of stay: April 2017
Apr 14, 2017
Hi Jacklyn. Thank you so much glad everything was fine for you . Hope you had a safe journey home.
Tony
traceydon...
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I booked with Tony in 2015 and never had a problem with any payments. Caravan was lovely and Site location was really good as kids went swimming everyday.

We had lovely time that's why I'm coming back with Tony again this year. I'm looking forward to our first 2 week hols in a long time

Date of stay: August 2016
Mar 6, 2017
Thank you Tracey.
tattylamb...
“Mrs”
Reviewed March 4, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Well what can I say, another great stay in one of Tony's van. We have used them a few times. Tony has always been very helpful, all vans are home from home, clean and comfortable. Can't wait for my next visit in April, would recommend Tony to anyone .

Date of stay: October 2016
Mar 4, 2017
Thanks tracy.
Reviewed October 4, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Date of stay: October 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.