I was a little unsure about this place as some of the views were not great but we found the place clean and warm. When we walked in we felt that we had come to a good quality hotel and the staff were very welcoming informing us of activities available this weekend. The entertainment pass, which was included in the cost of the room, allowed us the use of all the facilities on the park.
We stayed in room 209. It was quite a large room with a view over the fountains in front of the hotel. One of the things we liked about it was that there was a heater which we had needed as the weather was not great. We liked the shower and the towels were great.
One slight problem that some people may have with this room is that it is above the bar so noise could be a problem. As I am hearing impaired this was not an issue for me. It was very easy to put the subtitles on the TV. This might sound strange but we often need to have someone from the maintenance crew to do this as they are not available for guests to switch on in some hotels.
We will use this hotel again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This landmark hotel places the emphasis on style, comfort and above all, relaxation. Southview Hotel provides a variety of luxurious double, twin and accessible rooms. Each room features an en-suite bathroom, colour TV, internet access, trouser press, ironing centre and tea & coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Southview Park Hotel - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southview Park Hotel - Park Skegness
- Southview Leisure Park Skegness
- Southview Hotel Skegness