“Good value fish and chips”
Review of Tony's Chippy

Tony's Chippy
Ranked #25 of 255 Restaurants in Skegness
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

A large and tasty portion of fish and chips at a very reasonable price. Outdoor seating area was very useful as we had our pet dog with us. Staff very friendly and not long to wait to get food.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank G1321CXstevew

Reviewed March 16, 2019

Always used to go to Tony’s chippy whilst on holiday when I was younger. Visited Skegness for the first time in a long time and had to call at Tony’s. The chips were as good as I remember and a generous portion of fish to go with them. It was probably the cleanest chip shop I’ve been to as well!

1  Thank Hollhill
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Staff were fantastic, fresh cooked chips, not to crispy not to mushy either, just perfect.

Prices in keeping with others nearby.

1  Thank hardcorereviews
Reviewed March 3, 2019

I have been going to Tony's chippy since 1987. I have moved quite away from Skegness but recently went back and still as good. Fresh cooked and love a cup of tea with my dinner and that is always good as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank 611maggie
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Great service! No waiting. Didn’t have what we wanted so ungraded our food order for no extra cost. Clean and quick and kind service. Beautiful fresh fish! Would defo go again!