“Lunch!!!!!”
Review of Hames Chocolate Cafe - CLOSED

Hames Chocolate Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hames Chocolate Cafe: Enjoy a light meal or an Indulgent Cake & Speciality Hot Chocolate or try one of our excellent Coffees. Try a Hot Fudge Icecream Sundae from our Icecream Parlour.You can sit and watch the Chocolatiers Making Chocolates, Fudge and Fresh Baked Goods. You can Learn about Chocolate, Try a Chocolate Cocktail, Book a Chocolate Experience: a Chocolate Workshop, a Chocolate Making Course, Have a Chocolate Party, Enjoy a Chocolate Tasting, Relax over a Chocolate Fondue or simply buy a Chocolate Gift.
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch and the staff were very pleasant :-) their prices were quite reasonable and the whole place was clean and friendly

There are newer reviews for Hames Chocolate Cafe

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went here for a treat with my daughter and we had a hot chocolate and a milkshake between us which came to £6.50.

It's not a cheap place by any means, I noticed that the cake was £3.99 a slice, but I must admit that the quality did match the price. The drinks were lovely and the cafe itself was a very nice place to sit and while away some time. You could also buy speciality chocolates.

1  Thank xXholidayloverXx
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My daughter, my wife and me had great fun decorating a gingerbread and making a chocolate lolly also being creative with chocolate. We also really enjoyed the hot chocolate and my wife and daughter enjoyed sharing the 3 layer chocolate cake and I enjoyed the Rocky road. We decided to do this as a activity as it was pouring it down with rain. It was an activity enjoyed by all the family. A big thank you to gavin for helping us out.

1  Thank LincolnShaun
Reviewed May 19, 2014

always enjoyed a nice cold cafe' frappe an usually comes all thick and covered in cream, however had one recently an it was just a very strong cold coffee, no cream not thick, not great and def not worth the £3.50. lost my custom now

1  Thank Tracy I
Reviewed May 18, 2014

On a recent trip back to the UK decided to have a day out in Skeggy as it holds lots of memories. Decided to pop in for a coffee what a find every chocoholics dream . Great service friendly staff and the chocolate fudge cake was just the best !!!!!. I will certainly be looking on your website for chocolate hampers for Christmas for a relatives in the UK .

1  Thank Elizabeth G