“Yummy!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quality Authentic Indian Quisine
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Trip advisor reviews and a recommendation from the B&B owner where we were staying led us on a short wander down the road to this lovely restaurant. We got here at about 8-8.30 on a Friday night so thought it might be busy - to our surprise it was quite quiet so getting a table was no problem! Service was quick and efficient and the food was delicious and very reasonably priced - both my partner and I declared it the best curry we've ever had!

Will definitely be back here when we return to Skegness!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We came to this restaurant following reading reviews on here and we were definately not disappointed.

We had some fabulous food recommended by the waitor and his recommendation was amazing, we both fully enjoyed the meal and will definately be returning when in skegness.

Great food, great service, great place, fantastic value for money. Full 5 stars

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Having recently moved to Skegness, myself & my partner are still finding our feet when it comes to dining out, so far so good. I have to say that from the outside we thought it was shut (it was still very sunny outside so not lit up) but when we tried the door thankfully it opened to a lovely, modern, airy restaurant. We were seated straight away and from the very start the staff paid the perfect amount of attention, not too little and not too much. The food (the main thing) was beautiful and I highly recommend the fish special, very tasty and not overly hot (though I'm quite happy with hot). It was my fiances 2nd visit but my 1st and I assure you, we will be going back

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food was excellent (specialy my samandar special) and the staff were attentive and helpful food is truly excellent. I look forward to eating here again. Thankyou saffron and will be seeing you very soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We didn't book but managed to get a table on a very busy Saturday night.
Warm welcome, attentive if hurried service. Small and informal but with Good quality food, good portion sizes, nicely presented . We would definitely eat hear again !