“the bollywood”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

we were in skegness this week and had been told the bollywood was worth a visit so we went on the saturday night we hadnt booked we were made very welcome the food and service was of a very high standard with a good atmosphere will go again next time in skegness

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is the second time I've been here the first being 2yrs ago and it was excellent then but this time it blew me away.
The food, service, ambience is all fantastic, I also have two small children and the staff were excellent with them too. They are very versatile with all dishes being cooked to your liking. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Had a meal here once, waiting time is annoying and food isnt really much of an authentic indian. Nice building though.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

from the moment you walk though the door, you know you have come to the right place to eat. the service is 100per cent. the food is the best you would have ever tasted which we are giving it again 100percent.very much worth the money. so if you are looking for some where to eat in skegness this is the place to go.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

The experience of going to Bollywood is amazing, the treat you as if you are in a restaurant in London. The food is outstanding, the chicken falls off the bone, its really moist and tasty. The lamb is exactly the same in curry's, it is just simply gorgeous. There isn't one bad thing that I could say about Bollywood Restaurant. My family and I went there for my 18th birthday, my boyfriends 19th and his sisters 17th...for their two birthdays, they were given a bottle of sparkling wine, for my 18th they said that we could have a drink on the house, weather it was a shot or not. Not one bad thing to say about them.