“Lovely little Italian restaurant”
Review of Toto's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toto's
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely little Italian restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Very good selection of food, beautifully cooked. Very hospitable owner who knew the other guest well and just left us to natter.

We went at about 6pm on a Wednesday night and there were only two other families in.

The food was gorgeous, but a little pricey in comparison to what I'm used to!!

Visited November 2012

Lincolnshire
“Service good but food terrible”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Spent an evening here a few weeks ago and have never had such a bad italian meal, all three courses for both of us left us wishing we had gone elsewhere!!
If you are visiting Skegness too, I would find somewhere else to eat!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Debs7722
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Big portions of tasty Italian food”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Friendly family run Italian restaurant which although responsibly busy had great and quick service.

The food is well cooked traditional Italian food, nothing fancy just simple tasty food. Compared to Italians near home this one is very reasonably priced including drinks.

Would visit again if ever in the area.

Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“The food is bella”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I went to toto's twice last week Iv'e know Tony for many years, I went alone and he went out of his way to make me comfortable one night was Saterday but he still looked after me, I also noticed that he and his staff was the same with everybody.KNOW THE FOOD.
On both nights I had a ver very nice meal everything is fresh, the first night I started with antipasta lovely salarmi,cheese and parma ham , the next course was Fillet steak with all the trimmings, washed down with a nice wine.
The next visit I had a seafood pancake to start then salmon with pasta and side salad again with a nice drop of the red stuff.
You really can't fault the place so come the next time Your in Skeg call in for a meal you won't be disapointed tell him Trev sent you.

• Visited August 2012
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Very Good Food!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We visited twice during our stay in skegness, first time was very busy but good experience, 2nd time we went we were first in there when they opened for dinner... And it was fantastic food, we couldn't fault it...... It was the tastiest we've ever had... Amazing we recommend it.... The service does require a bit of an improvement - 2 young boys let the service down.... Apart from that everyone else who worked there was fantastic...

• Visited July 2012