“Welcoming”

Coffee Bean
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Skegness
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are an independently owned and operated coffee shop in Skegness
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Visit quiet often and are always welcomed. We sit outside most of yhe time due to our dogs. They even gave extra biscuits for the dogs. The coffee is always nice and hot and it is always nice and clean when we visit. Thank you see you again soon

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I moved away from skegness just over 2years ago, I used to be a regular in the coffee bean. I have came back to see some family and was walking past so decided to pop in for a coffee. The coffee was brill but I was disappointed with the way the shop has slumped. It was a very nicely decorated and professional coffee shop, very tidy and excellent staff. When I went in today, it was nice to see Carly was still there as she always made us feel welcome, but the walls were marked, the hand towel dispenser fell on me as I was washing my hands and the standard and impression of the shop has dropped dramatically since my last visit. The staff are very welcoming and friendly but the shop doesn't do them justice.

1  Thank raffandbeary
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The coffe was excellent. The service was very friendly and professional. An absolute delight. I would recommend anyone who fancies a coffee and a bite to eat to call in . Many thanks to the staff at the coffee bean.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

love the coffee, staff are very friendly, free wifi and the food is mega. only downside is the toilet. just the toilet was as clean as the actual coffee shop. the sink was quite rank with a think layer of scum round the taps.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I just recently visited Coffee Bean from the Land Down under after my mum told me about the coffee in this coffee shop it was nice to be in my home country surrounded by Aussie Artie facts around me, awesome latte and a bucket of coffee very enjoyable and a pleasant atmosphere the service could do with some improvement as the coffees were just placed on the table which was somewhat disappointing without the staff establishing whos coffee was what. will gladly return here again as it was a nice coffee