“Very accommodating”
Review of Carlton B&B

Carlton B&B
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skegness
Carlton B&B
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Skegness
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Stayed here for two nights with a load of family and we had 4 rooms in total.

We arrived very early (7am) and whilst Charlotte was very busy serving breakfast she allowed us in to one of the rooms which was ready and as soon as she was finished serving breakfast she cleaned the remaining rooms so that we could leave our bags and go out in to Skeggy.

Breakfast was great, and the drinks from the bar were nicely priced! What more could you want?

I cannot stress enough how accommodating Charlotte was - very helpful despite her very long days!

I must admit I was never a big fan of Skegness but I had a great couple of days and if I go back again, I will definitely be going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 24, 2011

myself and my partner went to skegness originally booked into another b and b which was like the guest house from hell, (feel free to check out my review on auntie ruths guest house) Simon had a roomn spare so we booked it, the room was maybe a little basic but clean comfy and had everything you needed. Great value with a top notch breakfast. The Carlton managed to turn our break round from a near disaster to a great night away, thanks to simon and the Carlton. think the bad reviews of this place must be mixed up with somewhere else or wanted the hilton for £22 pppn including breakfast

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chrisandgail39
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Great value, great hospitality. Simon who runs it is very accomodating, helpful and friendly. Clean and a great breakfast! Situated just off the main streatch, close to the town centre, arcades and the sea. Free parking when available, licenced bar and WIFI. Love staying there.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kat1esc0tt
Reviewed August 6, 2010

me and my daughter go to skegness every year and we have stayed at the carlton hotel twice and simon always made us feel very welcome and the bed n breakfast was very clean and we had a very nice sleep that we didnt want to leave i wouid recommend this place to people as you can really enjoy your stay with him.and he always gives you ideas for places to go.from lynsey and miriam london.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I recently booked into this hotel. Up on viewing my room it was tiny and very dirty, the blanket even had cigarette burns on it. When I asked wether I could upgrade and stating I was happy to pay extra I was told that they were full and that it would be £50 a night anyway !! Mire expensive than the better quality hotels. At breakfast the next morning it turns out there was only 4 of us, nowhere near a full hotel. Also when my friends came to my room whilst I got ready to go out the owner made them feel so unwelcome they were afraid to come to the hotel again. Also at around 7:30 each morning the owner plats the radio very loud and it stops on till night.

Reviewed January 6, 2010

i think that the owner of this hotel is more intrested in his personal life then the running of this hotel which has been left to swallow in its own dirt this is full of kids going out untill all hours, Coming in drunk shoutng i tried to find the owner but he was stopping at a womans hotel over the road shame!!!!! he had left the hotel alone all night. if you want rough this is the place to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank DurhamAsha
Reviewed March 13, 2007

I stayed at the Carlton for the duration of my best mates wedding.
The service was excellent! and the hospitality and over all freindliness of the people who owned and ran the place, well you could'nt have asked for any better.
I would recommend this place for anybody who wants to feel completely at home.
I will be staying there again my-self later this year, and can't wait.
100 / 100 to the Carlton.
So a big thankyou to then for making my best friends and my stay absolutely wonderful.

Stayed: March 2007