Southview Leisure Park - Park Resorts
$105
$79
  • Beachfront
The Crown Hotel(Skegness)(Great Value!)
$99
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,757 results
All reviewsbronze caravanswimming poolon siteteam starsboat houseboathouse restaurantplatinum caravansilver plus caravanentertainment complexsouth viewsun holidaywater featurescentral heatingcaravan holidayon arrivalentertainment staffkids entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed at South View Leisure Park from Fri-Mon in April 2013 in a bronze caravan & was very pleased. The caravan was better than expected for a bronze. I must advise you too take some spare blankets though as night time does get very cold and the gas heater in the living room takes a long time too heat the place up. The caravan was clean , could not complain about anything. The staff was friendly & night time entertainment was good for children & adults. I found the bar a little expensive but nothing different from most holiday parks. It is based in a really good location and is a 5/10mins drive from Ingoldmells/Fantasy Island which is a very good day out if the weather is nice. We used the swimming pool daily which my son enjoyed a lot. I did find there was little bits of grit around the edge of the pool but nothing major. They also have a Jacuzzi , Sauna , Gymnasium & Sun Beds. The restaurant staff were friendly & most of the food was up too scratch. Only had a problem with one meal which should of been half of the price that we paid as the quantity was poor. Very nice park for family's wanting a break away. Would defiantly recommend this site to a friend & would visit them again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Me & my husband stayed here on a long weekend (Fri-Mon) and would certainly rated this as one of Park Resorts best parks. The location is excellent as it is on the main Licoln to Skegness bus route although we didn't use the bus as it's only a 45 minute walk to either Skegness beach or the town centre. The caravan we stayed in was better than than I expected for bronze accomodation as you can only expect a basis caravan at this grade. The only negative points were:-
* We had to clean the showerhead as it hadn't been cleaned but probably just an oversight as the rest of the caravan was spotless
* The mattress was about ready for replacing as the springs were starting to go and there were a few small stains but we just put the spare single duvets over it to solve this problem.
The biggest positive point after the location has to be the reception staff who are super helpful regarding any information you need. All in all I would definately use this park again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Park R, General Manager at Southview Leisure Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Hi Helen, Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us. It is really nice to know you can rate us as one of the best Park Resorts locations. I am sorry that you had to clean the showerhead and I have passed your feedback over to the housekeeping manager. We have had a few comments regarding bed comfort and we have a rolling plan on replacement mattresses starting from next week. Would you be so kind to drop and email to debbie.lindop@park-resorts.com and let us know your accommodation number & trip advisor profile name so we can arrange for the mattresses to be replaced in this particular caravan without further delay.
I was so pleased that you found our reception team to be very helpful and I know they will be thrilled to read your feedback.
Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Southview again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed here on a long weekend from Friday to Monday. Caravan was basic but ok. We had a problem with a leak in the bathroom and although we had to call them out on 3 occasions, the engineer took less then 4 minutes to attend. Finally got it fixed on the 3rd visit. Very quick and efficient service. Facilities in the caravan were basic but adequate, we had everything we needed but did buy a fleece blanket as the 2nd night was very cold. There was 8 of us stopping in one caravan although this did not present any issues.
The entrance to the site is superb, amazing grounds, lakes and amenities. Several Sally lakes and waterfalls are dotted around the site, high hedges separate each 'street' and the peaceful tranquility of the site is perfect. The indoor pool was used daily, even on our final day after checking out we were allowed to utilise the sites facilities. Service in the leisure centre restaurant was poor and got the impression they were understaffed and not very polite when enquiring about the carvers so swerved the meal. Rest of the facilities were 1st class apart from the gym needing updating a little and yes the staff could not do enough for you.

Would definitely go again but upgrade the caravan as it was on the tired side of good.

Perfect location, superb facilities if you get the chance and lie staying in a caravan it will be excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Park R, General Manager at Southview Leisure Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Southview Leisure Park. I was sorry to read that you experienced a maintenance issue that took a few visits to rectify. I was pleased to learn you felt the team provided a quick and efficient service. I have passed your comments with regards to the service at the Leisure Centre restaurant over to the Retail Manager so we can review this area. We already have plans to update our gym equipment and this should be completed within the next 12 months.
Thank you once again for your kind comments and I am delighted that you are considering visiting Southview again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We go to Park Resorts every year and had heard from one of the team last year that Southview was a nice place. They were right! We stayed in a Platinum caravan which was gorgeous, spacious and clean. I think we will always book Platinum from now on as it was lovely. The staff were friendly and helpful and the entertainment was good for the kids. My little girl (age 4) wanted to see the Sparky crew club show more than once but it was only on one evening a week (mon-fri). There was other entertainment and dancing on every night but for the kids, I think Sparky/Sparkle should be on more than one night a week. We went swimming every day which was great. The Boathouse restaurant was nice, although the portions were a bit stingy. We ordered chicken fajitas and got one tiny fajita with barely any chicken on it, so we had dinner in the caravan from then on. It was £5.30 for a large red wine which is a bit more than I normally pay, but on holiday I don't mind as much. Our children are age 4 and 18 months so the entertainment was great for them and they loved the amusements. It was a nice change of scene and the Park was definitely the best one I've seen yet.

1  Thank Holidaylover787

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! The whole team here will be really pleased to read your comments. Thanks for the fab pictures too, they are all great but I have to say I really love the last one with the kid’s watching Sparky’s Krew on stage…just awesome.
We have had a few comments regarding the portion sizes on some of the dishes and we have now implemented some changes that should resolve this problem in future. I have spoken to the Entertainment Manager with regards to the Krew Club so we can ensure the gang make more regular appearances.
Once again thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and I hope we can welcome you back one day soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

we stayed from the 15th to the 19th of April in a bronze caravan because we took the dog,we found the camp clean and welcoming,all the staff were polite friendly and helpful,the caravan was clean warm and spacious and well equipped, and we really enjoyed our stay.we have recommended southview to our son

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Park R, General Manager at Southview Leisure Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Hello Susan and many thanks for the 5 star review. I am really pleased that your holiday experience was a good one.

We pride ourselves on the high levels of service our team members deliver and it’s great that you found them to be polite, friendly and helpful. I have noted the comments regarding the mattress, there a been a few comments regarding bed comfort recently and as you may have read we are carrying out a full review and a batch of new mattresses are already on order.

Thank you for recommending Southview to your Son, I hope he can visit us soon and hopefully bring you with him.