“Dont be put off by the exterior.”
Review of Agra Tandoori

Agra Tandoori
Ranked #189 of 229 Restaurants in Skegness
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

From the outside it doesn't necessarily look inviting. Inside a bit the same - old building - slightly musty atmosphere. However, the food was very nice - indian chicken should be moist and tender and it was exactly that. Prawn Puri was perfect, so nothing to complain about.

Would certainly eat their again, as the food is what a restaurant is all about isn't it?

There are newer reviews for Agra Tandoori

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were looking for something a bit different to the bars and burger and fish and chip places to eat.
This place looked nice and relaxing from the outside, so we thought we would give it a go.

The waiter asked us for our order soon enough, he just turned away and I asked for something extra. He totally ignored me and turned to talk to another couple, I assumed he hadn't heard me, bu then turned around 3 minutes later and said 'ok' .

The meal was very good and tasty, my only quibble would be that in my keema nan, most of it was empty as the meat had fallen down to all one side and i asked for refil of coke and it took 15 minutes to arrive. We both enjoy our meals and the price is very reasonable.

NOW the big let down - upon paying the waiter tried my card once and it didn't connect. He then bluntly said 'got any cash?'
We hadn't. He then pointed up the road and grunted 'there's a cash machind up there'. - so he sent a 26 year old Woman by herself in the dark ,past the bars with security on them to get money out. Not happy.
Another couple were told the same thing, and I get the impression he knew his card machine would not work, and. Wished he would have told us before we had sat down.

I won't be going back purely for the bad service, I felt very angry when I came out, a shame, as it was nice food.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

we walked in, my husband went to toilet,disgusting,dirty,staff had stained clothes on,we decided not to eat there due to facts just mentioned.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Was there last night for the first time, The service was good the staff where very polite and the food was beautiful. We have not dined in for a long time and wanted to treat our selfs to an India meal, we were not disappointed top marks to you all.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I took my family for a meal here the waiter had to be asked to take our drinks order.
While sitting we noticed strands of hair on our table -which were on the cutlery as well.
Our food came and it was luke warm we ordered lamb and chicken curry and spinach with potatoes-frankly the portions were miserly.
We had chapatis(flatbreads) with the food we ordered 4 to start with which were soon gone. After waiting ages for a waiter we asked for more chapatis-after waiting 5-7 mins we spoke to the waiter as our currys had gonw cold he said "it will take time as the kitchen is too busy" i when asked why i wasnt told this earlier he shrugged and said have rice as its your fault-"you should have known how much you will eat and ordered all together"-shocking-
The boss came and started shouting and said the same -I told him we will not pay as my food is all cold.
After a long argument- he grudgingly rook my food and reheated it and brought 2 chapatis out-too late!! our apetite had gone.
Will not go back