“If You Want A Good Indian Meal, Head Here!”
Review of Agra Tandoori

Agra Tandoori
Ranked #198 of 238 Restaurants in Skegness
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Arrived in Skeggy @ 18:30 and was desperate to have a reasonable meal; this was what we had @ the Agra. I can understand the service comments elsewhere first time in an Indian where the main course came in 3 separate stages (I confirm this was not supposed to happen), however we were after a quick tasty meal with no frills - that was exactly what we got.

I know it was rather sad but we had an Indian in Woodhall Spa the previous evening and had exactly the same choices (other than we had an extra nan and soft drink @ the Agra); The Agra was 50p cheaper overall and more importantly the nans were really very, very good; so good value as well!

It was very busy, with a quick turn over of clientele during our meal.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Not rushed, food fab, great value, will return next time we are in skegness.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great food and service would recommend eating here

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I'm surprised at some of the reviews of the Agra as I found the food to be of a good standard. I do agree about how the fish tank is in need of a clean, but other than that I had no complaints about a meal I thoroughly enjoyed.

It gets graded three blobs as average because the restaurant and it's staff didn't seem to do anything extra to earn the extra!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

The food was delicious but took an hour to get our food!