“great food and service”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #62 of 261 Restaurants in Skegness
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Pizza Hut Restaurants, freedom is our attitude. Our state of mind. It's being able to do your thing. It's about our famous Lunchtime Buffet, Ice Cream Factory and free Salad Bar. Days out with the kids and nights in on the sofa (we offer collection at all Huts). Epic pizza, meaty pizza, vegan pizza, under-500-calories pizza and more Cheesy Bites than you can shake a stick at. So leave your table manners at the door and bring your appetite.
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited twice in a week as food was so nice and staff were really friendly would definitely recommend this pizza hut

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Staff were absolutely lovely but we ordered online and received no updates so food was cold upon collection and due to being on holiday we had no way of reheating. For the price I’d expect it to be kept warm until collected.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff,nice service,delicious food
Lots of choices
Been going for a long time now and will definitely go again

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Had a nice gluten free pizza.
Salad bar was very clean and tidy, freshly topped up.
Only a few families in at the time so wasn’t too busy.
Staff were very helpful and polite.

Down side was that the floor was covered in food and left.
When setting tables up for the next customers I don’t understand why they don’t sweep up under the table! There is normally more food on the floor than what is on the plate after children have helped themselves to the salad bar and ice cream toppings.

The waiter brought out my sons cookie dough and ice cream and it was straight out the oven, he did mention that it was hot but I didn’t realise that they warm the cookie on a plate in the oven and then serve it on the same plate. My son burnt his finger and it blistered! It was that hot that the marshmallow had melted to the plate and was not edible.

Last moan was that the toilets had poo smeared on the walls all over the toilet roll holder!
Fixtures and fittings broken and dirty. I have never seen a restaurant toilet this dirty! This needs sorting. ASAP.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Well done pizza hut gave you another chance to night after my last visit, didn't think I would as I was ill for 2 weeks after. Tonight you managed a gluten free meal and I'm not ill whoop whoop service was good and for a gluten free pizza a little bit dry but that's when I know it is gluten free lol. Very nice to be able to eat with my family and come away without feeling poorly. Thankyou to the lovely young lady that served us both times.

Date of visit: March 2018