“Lovely meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great little restaurant, fast service and lovely food.

Booked here for my husband's birthday surprise with friends, there were 6 adults and a few months old baby. The table we were seated on was VERY cramped, but I could see the staff had done what they could as this was a very small place. Not ideal for large groups but absolutely perfect for up to 4 or 5.

Food was amazing, I had the lamb and it fell off the bone and was SO tasty. There was so much food and it was delicious. My husband didn't enjoy his chicken wings so much as they were a little dry but other than that a fantastic meal all round and really good for the price.

We weren't rushed, or bothered every 5 minutes, we were left to enjoy the meal and it was really easy to attract attention when we wanted to.

A fantastic little place, would really like to visit again.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 164victoriam

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Visited with friends..for the first time..steaks were the main choice..but other half had chicken in a wine sauce..all the food was great....service pleasant..was very good value for money

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We visited here on our first night of a 3 night break in Skegness , I discovered it by accident even though I have visited Skegness many time. Has the name suggest it’s steak n stuff. And you definatly can have steak my husband had the 32oz steak and your definatly stuffed when you leave. I had the sizzling chicken in red wine which was gorgeous would defo have that a again. We had a sharing starter. Which consist of the best onion rings I have ever had, stuffed potato skins, chicken wings and garlic bread . My husband had the 32 oz steak and has I said earlier the chicken sizzler washed down with two bottles of wine. We didn’t have a dessert has we were completely stuffed. But they looked very nice what other people had. My only criticism was the table we sat at was a side booth and if your on the larger size would be very uncomfotable but other than that great food and service and would definatly go again

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I booked our table by popping into the actual restaurant the Saturday before our intended visit the following Saturday evening before seeing a band at The Embassy. I know how busy this place gets especially on a weekend. As we parked up at exactly 6.00pm there was already a queue forming. We went in as the doors opened, was shown to our table and quickly ordered as the show started at 7.30 of which the staff were aware and very swiftly took our order.
My husband and his friend ordered the rib-eye steak, chips and salad and I ordered the chicken fillet with garlic mash (absolutely delicious!) and vegetables. All arrived within 15 minutes and were beautifully presented, hot and all freshly cooked to order. Both steaks were cooked to perfection...one rare and the other medium rare.
We all ate every morsel...absolutely fantastic, generous portions of tasty fresh produce served by lovely, friendly staff. Three meals with drinks came to £54 which we all felt was great value!
I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys good, freshly cooked, tasty food at a reasonable price but always book ahead...many prospective customers were turned away whilst we were eating our meals and unfortunately they really missed a treat! Thank you Steak n Stuff we will return!

1  Thank cupcakemker
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Went for evening meal with friends. The food was spot on hot freshly cooked and appetizing. Extremely good service.