All reviews sea view buffet style fresh fruit salad lovely hotel small balcony top floor stair lift recommend this hotel eat as much as you want balcony room sea front comfy bed limited parking single room stayed here for two nights hotel bar bar prices
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

very clean hotel the owners were very friendly also very close the town/beach and restaurants with the hotel being on the seafront
if you are on the top floor as we were the view is very good one also has a balcony slight downfall is squeaky floorboards but that was just a minor issue

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Andreas and Smita were great hosts. The rooms were lovely and clean and the breakfast was good and varied. Perfect for a cheeky few days in Skegness. Would definitely recommend and will be sure to book again next time.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Had been looking for a room for the bank holiday weekend but had no luck. So was surprised to see this room come up with only a week to go. Probably a cancellation. Wasn't expecting much with the price , I thought it would be a cupboard under the stairs.Was very surprised , the young lady on reception was very helpful and showed me round and told me to bring my scooter round to the rear yard , which although not secured kept it from prying eyes. The room was great for my needs with a nice en suite. I would highly recommend the breakfast and nothing seemed too much trouble for the owners or staff.

Room tip: Room 12 nice single room
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2019

My wife myself and our two friends stayed in this hotel from Friday till Monday and I must say it was brilliant the rooms were spotless the food was excellent and the owners were excellent very helpful in every way friendly helpful and talkative I would recommend this hotel anytime 10 out of 10 will be back again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Stayed over for one night, lovely clean hotel. Friendly staff. Had a top floor room with a balcony and sea view. It was spotless! There was a large selection at breakfast, the food was lovely and hot.
Floor boards do creak a bit on the top floor but it didn’t affect our stay. Car parking is limited but there are several car parks very close by. Lovely place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple