The Eastleigh
$50
Hotel no 8(Skegness)
$65
  • Beachfront
The Monsell Hotel(Skegness)(Great Value!)
$53
$44
Coasters Hotel & Apartments(Skegness)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
The Bell Hotel(Skegness)
$70
All reviewsmini fridgecomplimentary waterlittle extraslovely hotellovely roomtea and coffeeexcellent locationsea fronton arrivala lovely stayenjoyable stayshort staycouldn't faultweekend breaknext yeariancans
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Eastleigh hotel is one of the best hotels I have stayed at my far. It has a certain at home feel about it. Also very stylish and comfortable. Everything is perfect, nothing I would change! So if you're ever in Skegness I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I came from lancashire to skegness on 23rd November 2012 as my father was seriously ill and on palative care at skegness hospital. I had stayed at eastleigh only once before and was impressed with everything the rooms offered and breakfast was just as you would get in a big hotel. I was desperate for a place to stay indefinite so i called claire who informed me they were closed until next February for re decoration!! But when claire knew of my situation there was no hesitation to offer me a room and breakfast. I was so looked after by all the family during the 27 days i was at my fathers bedside, he passed away on 20th December and claire and Gary even opened eastleigh up on Jan 7th to accommodate family to attend dads funeral. This guest house, the rooms, breakfast and family friendly atmoshere you would not find anywhere else in skegness with claire and Gary as perfect hosts. Nothing is too much for them to make your stay just perfect. I class them now as my very dear friends.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed February 13, 2013

we stayed here from sun 10th feb for 2nights really nice and friendly, good selection of cereals yogurt and fruit for breakfast full english was lovely, perfect if you want a nice quite couple of days away and would go back again

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed in the family room, which was tastefully decorated with a kingsize bed. It had another room within it for our little boy.very family friendly they provided a cot and highchair. Good selection of cereals, fruit and yogurts for breakfast. The full english was very nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We came here at the end of November not the best time to visit but is there a good time I had not been to Skegness in 30 years !! Say no more but we came to see The Stylistics - showing our age now!! We were very young when they were popular!!

Anyway I got left in charge of booking a hotel - kept asking my friends for names of Hotels but by the time we booked a couple were already full!! Must be the Stylistics fault!! Anyway I booked the Eastleigh - it was handy to town and so we could have a drink before and after without having to get a Taxi!! It was very handy and so we parked up - were originally getting the train but takes too long and expensive from Nottingham.

I think its more of a B & B really than a hotel - I do remember we got told off twice when we came back as we were making too much noise - dread to think if you went on holiday that you couldnt let your hair down and have a drink without getting told off!!
Anyway I think Breakfast was OK Ididnt feel like eating much - I know we all slept well - think that was the alcohol again!!
Anyway it did the job - but not sure if I would bother to go to Skeggy let alone the Eastleigh!!
It all appeared clean enough although I didnt have a shower next morning either didnt really look that appealing but at least all the bedrooms were en suite I suppose.

Room Tip: It did the job !!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
roe4, Owner at The Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hi I would just like to say that you did not read our polices when you booked as if you did you would have read that this is a quiet hotel and as when you came in drunk and singing out loud .. And went and broke into our bar at 3 am when it was closed and woke all our guests in the hotel up ... And was not very nice when we asked you to be quiet .. And we told you that you was not aloud to stay here again .. You go on trip adviser and put on this review well on all I can say is thanks as people will look at this and know that we do not wont guest like yourself staying at Eastleigh hotel this is a nice quiet relaxing stay and not a hotel that is a party place many thanks claire and Gary