Meadow View
$128
$117
The Bull & Swan(Stamford)
$128
$75
Priceline
The Stage(Market Deeping)
Sibson Inn Hotel(Peterborough)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdecanter of sherryan excellent hosthost markattention to detailcar parkbiscuitstown centrelittle touchescakefresh milknothing is too much troublebreakfast was amazingsmoked salmona couple of minutes walkwarm welcomeon arrivalenjoy your stay
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I had spent a day in Stamford last December and had enjoyed it so much had promised ourselves that we would return for longer. So on the spur of the moment we decided to return this April and after some research decided on Meadow View.

What a good choice we made. Booking was easy and after a day in Lincoln we turned up at the B&B to be greeted by Mark. He showed us to our beautiful room, then made us a pot of tea and coffee added some cake and showed us into the guest lounge. Wow what a beautiful room- lovely furnishings and loads of photographs to look at, it felt just like being at home, and we spent a happy hour here relaxing and reading the papers. Very central to the town centre (less than 5 minutes) and all it has to offer.

Breakfast next morning was amazing - we both had full English which was too big for me (not often I can say that about B&B breakfasts) and perfectly cooked, but we were offered many combinations of cooked breakfasts. There were also fruits, meats, cheeses, pastries and lots of other beautiful goodies to enjoy.

We spent 2 nights here and wished we could have stayed longer. Mark is a wonderful host and has a stunning B&B, and I can't imagine anybody not loving Meadow View, and if you are thinking about spending time in beautiful Stamford then I suggest you look no further than here. We will certainly return when next in Lincilnshire

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank marleycat21
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Mark really looked after us, from hello to goodbye. A lovely welcome cup of tea and cake in the guest lounge, sitting amongst the most sumptious furnishings, the sheer style and attention to detail of Meadow View is quite remarkable - this is a very special B & B. Our room - well just stunning, the ensuite beautifully thought out, with the most divine shower - and just when we thought it doesn't really doesn't get much better than this, the most gorgeous breakfast ever - I hope we shall return to Stamford, and if we do, this is the place we'll be coming to. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed at Meadow View while househunting in Stamford. We loved the house and found it really beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. The bedrooms we stayed in on both occasions were very comfortable with beautiful en-suite facilities. Mark was very helpful giving us information regarding kitchen fitters etc. We started off the day with a great breakfast which kept us going while we viewed properties in Stamford. We have now settled here and have had family stay at Meadow View when we were still househunting and they also
enjoyed the experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at Meadow View last year and always said we would have to return.
Easily 5*. Mark yet again made our stay special with his great hospitality and fabulous cuisine.
We had a truly lovely couple of days and would recommend a visit to anyone. We will be returning again, it's a real must.
Thank you Mark you made us feel so welcome we left feeling totally relaxed and happy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here early last year and couldn't wait to come back, Meadow View really is a gorgeously stylish five star place to stay. I bought a friend with me this time and he agreed it really is something very special. We both had a really lovely relaxing weekend and were made to feel extremely welcome, I was delighted Mark remembered me from my first visit. Go and check this place out for yourself you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends