“Great service, lovely food”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Sutton Coldfield offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We visited again 2 days ago and every time we visit the service is wonderful.
Caring and attentive, they cannot do enough to make it a nice visit for you.
The kitchen staff are also lovely, we were close enough to see our food made and were able to compliment them on the food
It's definitely not just for pizza! Keep up the good work. See you all agin soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have had a brilliant night with excellent service, when the restaurant suffered issues with the over, the staff looked after us and our daughter who's 8th bday it was. It made what ever issues they had insignificant, thank you Pizza Express

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We would eat here about once a month, usually on a Sunday early evening, and were sure of a consistently good meal & service. Then in January we had such slow food service due to kitchen staffing crisis - waiting staff tried their best, but over an hour for a pizza, which we ended up taking away due to time constraint.. Today we returned for another go. An hour on, still no food - plenty of staff, and adjacent table that came 15 mins after us, had food before us - we had had enough! Restaurant in meltdown. Never again !!! Also rock hard unripe avocado on the 'super food salad'.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

as title says no service whatsoever, terrible experience have eaten here before but manager this evening was terrible no clue how deal with people
wont be going back
avoid

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Unfortunately this is not a good review. I have eaten at Pizza Express many many times although this was my first visit to the branch in Sutton Coldfield.

I opted for an Etna Pizza, always a favourite of mine, however this time the pizza was served to me soggy, the dough hadn't been properly cooked through. I did complain to the waitress who told me "she was really sorry" and informed me that "she would speak to the chef". Not wanting to cause a stir, I waited to see what "chef" said. I never did see the waitress speak with him and she never returned to our table.

The "chef" was a young lad, I would say he looked a little out of his depth - maybe my pizza evidenced that.

Oh well, chalk that one up to experience. Not a good experience with very poor customer service.