“Great pizza in a relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Sutton Coldfield offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I really love going to Pizza express they do a fantastic pizza with the middle cut out and filled with the most delicious salad, so beautifully thin and crispy! Not the cheapest....but worth every penny.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Been here a few times now, and yeah its pretty good the service was good and food was tasty as usual! Pizza express will always been the place I go to demolish my pizza craving's!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have gone to this Pizza Express for many many years and had a really good experience but sadly we have seen a decline recently in what is on offer food wise. The service is very good but I wish I could say the same about the food. I had a gin and tonic ...no lime slice. I ordered a Four seasons pizza which had sparse toppings ...tiny bits of mushroom a couple of olives and no anchovies as stated. The waitress was very helpful and my pizza was returned with 2 anchovies cut up. My partners pizza had one anchovy and again sparse toppings...Capriciosa. These are not large pizzas.They are priced at £9 plus and I think are not now value for money...if it is a question of cost saving they are getting it wrong.

We won't go back now as we were disappointed with the meal.

1  Thank lydiabirmingham
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Always busy so you can end up waiting there a little while for your food - but still the food is good and fresh and the staff are always very helpful and friendly. Would recommend highly.

Woukd recommned hihgly.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Booked a table -recommended as does get busy - starters fine, both mains being salads were lacking in the chicken and masses of lettuce ! Ordered a second round of drinks but didn't appear . Overall a busy restaurant and on this occasion, slow service.

1  Thank Dewi P