All reviewstoby carverydee deetravel lodgecar parktoby innmanager seanbreakfast boxsutton parkconvenience storechip shopquiet arearoom was cleanpriced hotelvending machinefriendly receptionisthave stayed here several timesfamily room
Reviewed May 21, 2017

As Travelodge hotels go, this is a very compact but comfortable hotel.
The rooms are probably smaller but clean with comfortable double bed, wardrobe, table with flat screen TV and two comfortable chairs.
There is tea and coffee making facilities.
There is no AC but the windows can be opened partly. There is good heating. There is no telephone and Wifi is only free for 30 mins as is usual with Travelodge.
The bathroom was compact but clean with plenty of hot water. The fittings appeared to be new.
Reception is small but the staff are very good. There is no lobby as such and no bar or restaurant. There is a vending machine.
The hotel can provide a breakfast box but there is an excellent Toby Carvery opposite where we had dinner and breakfast.
Although I didn't drive I noticed a good sized free car park.

You get what you pay for and this Travelodge is quite cheap.

Room Tip: Upstairs is probably quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Friendly receptionist checked us into our rooms on arrival. Mine was next to reception. The room was fine but I soon realised I could hear everything in reception. Being a light sleeper I almost resigned myself to no sleep but decided to ask if I could change rooms.
The receptionist could not hAve been more helpful. She was extremely apologetic and immediately moved me upstairs and at the far end of the corridor.
I had a great night's sleep and was not made to feel like a nuisance. I didn't catch her name but thankyou

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here as a temporary accomadation all the staff at this hotel are so welcoming and friendly.nothing is to much they deserve a pay rise they go over and beyond. They are a asset to the company. Will stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

A lovely travelodge, clean, well-equipped, next to a Toby Carvery, good parking facilities, friendly reception. Comfy bed and quiet setting. Excellent value for money as got a good deal and used a voucher offer for 10% off too. Great being able to stay until midday compared to the usual 10 or 11 am checkout at hotels.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Comfy bed, great location for North Birmingham area.
Toby Carvery on site with convenience store, chip shop, Chinese and Indian Takeaway within 3 minute walk.
Petrol station up road does pizza Hut takeaway too.
We stayed in the annex. Whilst comfy, Travelodge refurbished programme not reached Streetly yet in my experience of other hotels stayed in as entry hall and corridors in need of a spruce up but all clean

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family