All reviewstoby carverydee deetravel lodgecar parktoby innmanager seanbreakfast boxsutton parkconvenience storechip shopquiet arearoom was cleanpriced hotelvending machinefriendly receptionisthave stayed here several timesfamily room
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Friendly receptionist checked us into our rooms on arrival. Mine was next to reception. The room was fine but I soon realised I could hear everything in reception. Being a light sleeper I almost resigned myself to no sleep but decided to ask if I could change rooms.
The receptionist could not hAve been more helpful. She was extremely apologetic and immediately moved me upstairs and at the far end of the corridor.
I had a great night's sleep and was not made to feel like a nuisance. I didn't catch her name but thankyou

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here as a temporary accomadation all the staff at this hotel are so welcoming and friendly.nothing is to much they deserve a pay rise they go over and beyond. They are a asset to the company. Will stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

A lovely travelodge, clean, well-equipped, next to a Toby Carvery, good parking facilities, friendly reception. Comfy bed and quiet setting. Excellent value for money as got a good deal and used a voucher offer for 10% off too. Great being able to stay until midday compared to the usual 10 or 11 am checkout at hotels.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Comfy bed, great location for North Birmingham area.
Toby Carvery on site with convenience store, chip shop, Chinese and Indian Takeaway within 3 minute walk.
Petrol station up road does pizza Hut takeaway too.
We stayed in the annex. Whilst comfy, Travelodge refurbished programme not reached Streetly yet in my experience of other hotels stayed in as entry hall and corridors in need of a spruce up but all clean

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Frequent user of travelodges all around the country, this particular lodge is in desperate need of an upgrade. Plug sockets cracked, punch holes in walls and cobwebs hanging from ceiling. Location for our needs was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Poppy from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Birmingham Streetly, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you for submitting your review of our Birmingham Streetly Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.