Love the location of this hotel, the staff are lovely and the cleanliness cannot be faulted. It's definitely in need of refurbishment. We stayed in room 7 and the plastic headboard shook every time you turned over in bed! V annoying and kept me awake. Noise from another room kept me awake on our last night but that's not the hotels fault. Look forward to returning in the spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's so much on your doorstep at Sutton Coldfield. The bright lights, sights and shops of Birmingham are just a quick train ride away. While closer to home there are a number of renowned golf courses, as well as the beautiful Sutton Park National Nature Reserve. Conquer your fears on Stormforce 10 at Drayton Manor. Or indulge in retail therapy at big name stores in Birmingham. Watch some famous names tee off at the Belfry, then come back for tea and pampering yourself in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Directions: Approx. 7 miles from M42(J9). Follow A446 towards Lichfield, then A453 to Sutton Coldfield. Turn left into Whitehouse Common Road, the hotel is on the left. 1/2 mile from Good Hope Hospital. Next to the White Horse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Premier Inn Sutton Coldfield