We decided to stay at this hotel beacuse it was in short distance of a wedding we were attending so the location was convenient. Parking wasnt a problem, staff were very pleasant and helpful. We were in room 34 on the top floor overlooking the parking lot. Room was reasonably clean.. not spacious at all, sloping ceilings are a big cause for concern in this room. Bathroom was small needed to request for another towel as only one was supplied for us. We had a drink and some lunch in the attached pub we sat outside as it was a nice day. Overall average stay but for £35 we cant complain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's so much on your doorstep at Sutton Coldfield. The bright lights, sights and shops of Birmingham are just a quick train ride away. While closer to home there are a number of renowned golf courses, as well as the beautiful Sutton Park National Nature Reserve. Conquer your fears on Stormforce 10 at Drayton Manor. Or indulge in retail therapy at big name stores in Birmingham. Watch some famous names tee off at the Belfry, then come back for tea and pampering yourself in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Directions: Approx. 7 miles from M42(J9). Follow A446 towards Lichfield, then A453 to Sutton Coldfield. Turn left into Whitehouse Common Road, the hotel is on the left. 1/2 mile from Good Hope Hospital. Next to the White Horse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Premier Inn Sutton Coldfield