We have only stayed in one previous Premier inn which was in Lancaster (Lancashire) but recently decided to take our young children to Drayton Manor Thomas Land, after which we decided to stop off at Premier Inn Birmingham North, (Sutton Coldfield). I have to say that all the Staff, despite some of the negative comments on this website, deserve a pay rise and a well earned pat on the Back, We were made to feel welcome from the moment we stepped through the door, our children were given crayons and a colouring in sheet, and were also offered a lolly each which made it even more special, we were given room 16 on the first floor, upon opening the door, our first words were wow, we did not expect a room as big as the one we had, and it was very clean, That same evening we decided to have a family meal in the Restaurant next door, once again nothing was to much trouble, plenty off room and no trouble finding a table - meals all very reasonable and there waiting staff, despite being young were very attentive, and once again nothing was to much trouble, food was excellent and the meals were cooked to perfection, I think there restaurant staff also deserve some kind recognition for there hard work, Because on the day we were there, they went above and beyond the call of duty, and should be proud of them selves, to finish off our stay we decided to have the premier breakfast before leaving, once again nothing was to much trouble we were told how things worked and were we could find everything, we were also given plenty of time to enjoy things like toast or cereal before bringing out our main breakfast, once again the food was excellent and did not witness any complaints from any other table, upon leaving they said goodbye and thank you, and we left having had the best stay ever. ( Verdict ) Would I return or recommend this pub and Hotel. ( Yes ) 10 out of 10 for good work, and thank you for giving my family a good time.
This Hotel and restaurant are very family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's so much on your doorstep at Sutton Coldfield. The bright lights, sights and shops of Birmingham are just a quick train ride away. While closer to home there are a number of renowned golf courses, as well as the beautiful Sutton Park National Nature Reserve. Conquer your fears on Stormforce 10 at Drayton Manor. Or indulge in retail therapy at big name stores in Birmingham. Watch some famous names tee off at the Belfry, then come back for tea and pampering yourself in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Directions: Approx. 7 miles from M42(J9). Follow A446 towards Lichfield, then A453 to Sutton Coldfield. Turn left into Whitehouse Common Road, the hotel is on the left. 1/2 mile from Good Hope Hospital. Next to the White Horse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Premier Inn Sutton Coldfield