“Really Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Regards Restaurant

Regards Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: fine dishes from India and Bengal
west midlands
“Really Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

The thing I like about Regards is the `experience` it`s a large restaurant and has a great atmosphere. The food in my opinion is probably the best of its` type certainly in Sutton.

I have probably eaten my way through the whole menu and have never really been dissappointed, on the rare occaisions we have had a small concern Raj the manager has always sorted it out in a courteous and professional manner...no drama.

The staff are great and ok I understand when people moan about having to wait more than 4 seconds for their food but personaly I would rather wait for something cooked freshly than have an instant dolop of curry sauce with some chicken tossed into it....I reckon it gets busy at the weekend for a reason....it`s very good.

PS..ask Raj about the `staff curry` it`s hot and spicy and would be a great addition to the menu..

• Visited March 2012