“Nothing but pure perfection!ceil”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Moxhull Hall

Moxhull Hall
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sutton Coldfield
birmingham uk
“Nothing but pure perfection!ceil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My now husband and I had out wedding reception here at moxhull in August this year..there is one word to some the whole experience up PERFECT! If you are looking for the fairytale wedding venue of your dreams,STOP! Moxhull IS the venue only dreams are made of. We had originally booked hogarths in dorrige for our wedding reception,even paying £1000 deposit,but when revisiting hogarths a few months later,it just didn't have that FAIRYTALE feeling I just didn't love it,so I did a bit more research and found the wonderful MOXHULL. From the moment we walked in we knew it was THE venue,super stylist,homely,warm,individual and different from all the other typical wedding venues we had seen an as soon a they lights were switched on in the marquee,we were sold! So we cancelled hogarths and yes lost our £1000 deposit,but it was well and truly worth it. Moxhull is the venue you dream about when you are a little girl,like something you see in the movies! From the planning to the day itself everything was fabulous Gary is a fairygodfather who can really make your dreams come true! Our guests are till talking about it now! Everyone was completely blown away as we were,the reaction we wanted to achieve..utterly stunning an breathtaking in everyway! We wil be returning to moxhull on a regular basis so we can eat there scrumpcious food,soak in the gorgeous surroundings and hopefully If there isn't a wedding on (there prob will be tho) stay in the lush rooms..however I would now want the bridal suite so we can bathe in the humungas bath agen! Infact I believe that moxhull and it's staff is what heaven is like...heavenly! Thanku all for making our very special day so wonderful for us and our guests you hold a special place in our hearts,you have not seen the last of us..we just can't keep away! Love you all Sacha and jay xx Mr and mrs richardson x

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank sacha321

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
WEST MIDLANDS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

My daughter held her wedding here and everything was just fabulous. Wonderful atmosphere, excellent food, accommodation first class but most of all the staff who were superb throughout the whole planning procedure. The day itself went without any hitch and all the guests said how much they were impressed with everything. Congratulations Moxhull Hall, thank you for making my daughter's wedding day one we will all remember.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
bkalavanas, Owner at Moxhull Hall, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Simpop

We are so glad that you are happy with your daughters wedding day. We understtand the fact that a wedding day is for the couple but also for the family as well. Parents often look forward to the day as much as the couple.

The staff are integral to delivering a wedding with care and we try as hard as we can to monitor and develop that ethos. Most importantly if you happy then so are we.

Please do come and see us again very soon.
birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am chairman of a branch of the NSPCC and also run a dinner club for the charity and have used Moxhull Hall for our functions for the past five years. I cannot praise Andreas and his team highly enough for offering such superb service, hospitality, food and value for money. Staff always go that extra mile to ensure that everything runs smoothly and over that time have helped raise thousands of pounds for the NSPCC.
On a more personal level, both my sons have held their wedding receptions at the Hotel and I have nothing but praise for the service we received.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank cookles
Dear Cookles

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We have huge respect for the work you do and it is always a pleasure having you at Moxhull Hall.

We appreciate the support you give us and if we help a little along the way it is our genuine pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Taunton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have been very fortunate to have stayed at Moxhull Hall on several occasions over the last two years. The staff are friendly and attentive. The rooms are clean, comfortable and luxurious, the building has character and the gardens are well kept. The food is perfect, I love the breakfasts! Although evening meals were great too! My only regret is that due to a changing role at work I do not think I will be coming back for work, but I do intend to come and bring friends and family for a social stay. To the team at Moxhull - Thank you and keep doing what you do, as you do it well!

Room Tip: I have stayed in the stable block rooms as well as the cottage and a couple of times in the main bui...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear GSfire

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We think we know which organisation you represent. Something to do with fire?! It is always a pleasure looking after you all and we appreciate that you have been loyal customers that have always stood by us. We hope to see you very soon with your family. Once again thank you.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I recently attended a workshop ran by Thomas International at Moxhull Hall. The overall impression of the hotel is great, giving a wow factor as soon as you enter. The conference facility is kitted out with state of the art technology, nothing is too much trouble for staff equally I found the lunch of a very high standard which myself and colleagues thoroughly enjoyed. I would highly recommend Moxhull Hall.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear KatherineF29

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are primarily a wedding venue but have business clients which have different needs. We apply the same approach to all our guests. Friendly and efficient staff that are proactive and making sure the guests are well fed. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

What can I say about Moxhull Hall apart from Amazing! Me and my husband got married here back on June 29th June 2012 and our day surpassed all our expectations! From the moment Tony switched the lights on in the marquee on our first visit we were sold! From every meeting we loved the place even more and both Tony and Andreas were so friendly and really showed a desire to make our day as perfect as it truly was. On the day all our guests commented on how amazing it was, from the grounds, to the staff, to the rooms, to of course the amazing food! On the day all the staff worked so hard to ensure everyone had a lovely day which of course they did, not one person had a bad word to say! Moxhull gave me and Martyn a day we will never forget and forever love and for that we are truly grateful! A big thank you to everyone that made our day so special with of course a special mention for Tony for ensuring everything ran smoothly and doing so with a big smile! Thank You Moxhull for being so perfect, you really are the place to beat!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Hannah T
Dear Hannah T

Thank you for your beautiful review. You both made the day a pleasure for us to be part of. The biggest bonus for us is meeting and getting to know our guests. We see running a wedding as a privilege. The staff enjoy it and we feel proud to be part of your day. We are elated that you are happy. Andreas and Tony loved looking after you. The door is always open and we would love to see you return again soon.
Liverpool196
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We visited this hotel about three years ago and returned last week to celebrate our anniversary.
I could not believe the improvemnet.
It was good before but now it is utterly brilliant.
The rooms have been updated again and are very comforatble and excellent value
The gardens are looking stunning and I am sure that for wedding photos they are second to none
We ate in the restaurant that evening and I must say that value for money they are brilliant. The presentation is excellent and the whole evening was just perfect
Staff are warm and friendly and nothing was too much trouble
Breakfast the next mornign is one of the largest I have ever seen.
Will definitely go again

New Hall Hotel & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,145 reviews
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premie...
#3 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,775 reviews
Brook Marston Farm Hotel
Brook Marston Farm Hotel
#8 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield

Been to Moxhull Hall? Share your experiences!