Ive stayed here twice before and have always been impressed.
The room was large, good tv and bathroom/showers.
The pool and spa is good too.
Surroundings are great and you can walk around the gardens too.
My sat nav always has issues finding this place though.
The breakfast was very tasty, I fancied a greasy fryup as a treat and I was unsure if this establishment could accomodate my lenthy requests of food but they were most kind when the two plates of food arrived.
I will be back when im at the NEC next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying within 26 acres of mature, elegant grounds this 60 bedroom historic country house hotel is widely reputed to be the oldest inhabited, moated manor house in England. Sympathetic renovation has provided up-to-the-minute facilities whilst retaining most of its medieval charm and character. Public areas with their fine panelling and mullioned stained-glass windows create a unique historical ambiance; the magnificent Great Chamber is particularly impressive indeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your New Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Hotel And Spa
- Hotel New Hall
- New Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Sutton Coldfield