“Amazing, full stop”
Review of NPF Bassetts Pole

NPF Bassetts Pole
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: NPF Bassetts Pole has built a reputation across the globe as not only Europe's leading paintball venue, but one of the greatest paintball venues in the world. Our attention to detail and emphasis on FUN has kept us ahead of the game for 30 years. Children's Parties start from aged 6 years upwards. Quad Trekking, Archery, Rifle Shooting, Bush Craft, Inflatable Action and many other fun out door activities take place at NPF Bassetts Pole. Call us today to discuss your requirements, The Adventure Starts Here!
Poole
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing, full stop”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Just completed a day of paintballing for my brother's stag do, what an experience. The site is so well set up, 17 arenas, 240odd acres, great staff and a superb experience. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

Visited August 2013

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Poor show”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We recently held our sons 11th birthday party on a Saturday afternoon at Bassetts pole which we were quite disappointed, having not visited before,with the organisation or complete lack of should I say.
From the start we were not given a designated point of contact and left to be constantly chasing someone for information.
The venue was very busy with stag parties and our party of boys were mixed in with the adults, which on booking we were informed would not happen.
Very lucky to only come away with only one boy being injured in the stomach and hand (drawing blood).
I think younger players should be issued body armor and gloves for extra protection.If your considering a paintball party I would say leave until at least 14/15 years old.
Although on reflection our Call of Duty mad boys gave as good as they got and did have a great time.

Visited June 2013
Orebro, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very good day out”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was on a Stag weekend here and it was great. I think we had a custom day, half was play games on the inflatables and then after lunch we had close combat (like indoor) paintballing.

For the inflatable games we were split up into two teams, the stag and the best man, and competed in a wide range of games from giant table football to sumo suit wrestling.

After lunch which consisted of a burger (I don't think it was BBQ'd) and salad with juice we got kitted out with overalls and paint ball guns and headed out to the close quarter battle area. The first few games were slow enough. (I think there is a difference between an Irish Stag and British one, apparently we should have been pelting and abusing the stag no matter which team he was on, but we treated him like an equal... I think our instructors are still scratching their heads over this). After we figured out the layout of the arena it was simply a matter of whoever started on the right side has complete control of the game. It was difficult respawning and starting again when the other team could hold you to the door you were trying to enter! We asked could we do a wide open game but were told this is the site we had booked and you can't change half way through. The instructors were great fun, throwing in paint and smoke grenades and helping people out from above.

At the end of the day there was a bottle of bubbly for the winning team and also certificates to the best players as well as a few spot prizes such as t-shirts, hats and badges.

The whole day cost us £60 each. Bring your own padlock, they have them for sale, and wouldn't even take the one we bought back so another group could use it for free/cheaper.

Visited May 2013
Hinckley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top day out”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I went first saturday of june and as it was my birthday I got the pink bunny suit and from the off the marshalls try to make it a day to rememeber and it was for all the right reasons. They keep things safe and fair while allowing everyone to have fun its great for kids 11+ and that does include the big kids I have been several times and will go several more.

Visited June 2013
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt drawn to doing so, NPF are certainly one of the best paintball sites in the UK, they provide excellent service and an overall great day out, the staff are helpful and friendly while the scenario's are very well made and great to play on, it is also affordable for people on a budget like me and cater for all different people

Visited December 2012