“Superb and interesting Indian Fusion”

Panache Premier Indian Dining
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb and interesting Indian Fusion”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Having never tried an Indian Fusion meal before, and not knowing quite what to expect, I played safe with my favourite based on a Korma - has to be one of the best curries I have ever tasted and my colleagues all agreed. The restaurant was also incredibly modern and fashionable, with very attentive and good staff - will be visiting again!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Graeme A

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Always top notch”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Really like this place. The staff are always lovely, the food is always great and it gets a really nice atmosphere up there. Plus I can kid myself I'm eating healthy by having a chicken shashlik, love it!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank SarahandRichP
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Better Indian restaurants around”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I visited this restaurant for a special birthday meal. The decor is superb and leaves an immediate impression. The wine is not overly priced, the beer more so. The poppadoms I had were crisp and very well presented, with all the accompaniements, however my starter of chicken was small and overcooked and my main course of lamb had very little taste to it compared to other dishes I have tatsed of the same at other restaurants in the area. The lamb was tender however.

Nice for a special occasion, but nothing out of the ordinary.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MinkyMoo28
sutton coldfield
“All Glitz but staff not friendly.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The first time we went along was for a new year eve meal. when we booked they faild to tell us we only had the table for two hours which put a dampner on our evening and the waither could not get us out of the place quick enough when it came time to go he snatched my payment card whilst i was still checking the bill which was very rude and his attutude was dreadfull we had haear how lovely the place was and decor which i have to say it is is but just a pity the staff have no manners. We decided to give it a second chance and revisited a few months later with friends we could not park so my husband dropped us off and my friend and i checked in again the man on the desk was most annoyed i said they would only be a few minuites as they were trying to park he was very ratty saying they needed the table back for a couple of hours so basicly he wanted us out even befor we got in . dreadfull i did not tell my husband when he can]me in as he would have walked straight out. we will never ever go there again and because of this my friends have not visited either so really they are doing themselves no favours get your act together and stop putting so much effort in to polishising the furniture.

1 Thank sharon w
“Highly satisfactory”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Brill venue with good food and friendly staff. Great looking interior, interesting menu with a different take on some dishes