“Better Indian restaurants around”

Panache Premier Indian Dining
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Better Indian restaurants around”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I visited this restaurant for a special birthday meal. The decor is superb and leaves an immediate impression. The wine is not overly priced, the beer more so. The poppadoms I had were crisp and very well presented, with all the accompaniements, however my starter of chicken was small and overcooked and my main course of lamb had very little taste to it compared to other dishes I have tatsed of the same at other restaurants in the area. The lamb was tender however.

Nice for a special occasion, but nothing out of the ordinary.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MinkyMoo28

sutton coldfield
“All Glitz but staff not friendly.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The first time we went along was for a new year eve meal. when we booked they faild to tell us we only had the table for two hours which put a dampner on our evening and the waither could not get us out of the place quick enough when it came time to go he snatched my payment card whilst i was still checking the bill which was very rude and his attutude was dreadfull we had haear how lovely the place was and decor which i have to say it is is but just a pity the staff have no manners. We decided to give it a second chance and revisited a few months later with friends we could not park so my husband dropped us off and my friend and i checked in again the man on the desk was most annoyed i said they would only be a few minuites as they were trying to park he was very ratty saying they needed the table back for a couple of hours so basicly he wanted us out even befor we got in . dreadfull i did not tell my husband when he can]me in as he would have walked straight out. we will never ever go there again and because of this my friends have not visited either so really they are doing themselves no favours get your act together and stop putting so much effort in to polishising the furniture.

1 Thank sharon w
“Highly satisfactory”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Brill venue with good food and friendly staff. Great looking interior, interesting menu with a different take on some dishes

Sutton Coldfield
“5star Plumes for Panache”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Panache is a French word in origin & its literal translation is plume, hence 5 x Plumes.
Took my lovely wife to celebrate our anniverary last night and had a fantastic meal.Gorgeous monkfish tikka and aloo bora for starters, followed by sumptious Chef's Special of the Day and the Palek-e-Murgh main dishes,and a shared delectable desert of the hazelnut creme brulee pyramid.
Vey nice decor and some lovely leather booth seating with excellent attentive service.
All in all great. Regards Gary
Gary Saaunders

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gary S
Streetly
“Friendly Staff in a venue with THE VIEW!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Arrived last saturday 5:40 and pretty much the lights got switched on for us and nothing was too much trouble. We've honestly not known that the restaurant doesn't open until after 6pm.
We only ordered mains, they've arrived promptly and we did enjoy a beutiful sunset.

Hope this place will do well!

• Visited October 2012