Stayed here for 1 night on the way to Devon . Staff were really friendly . We didn't book in advance although I had phoned ahead to check they had rooms . We turned up on a busy Saturday evening and were shown immediately to a lovely spacious room with huge bathroom which was extremely well appointed for a pub . We ate a fabulous meal in the buzzing atmosphere of this friendly pub and the following morning had a perfect breakfast .
I agree with others it's not easy to find without sat nav but worth it when you get there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 16th century Inn set in glorious Somerset countryside. 5 en-suite bedrooms, all unique, have just been awarded Alistair Sawday's Pub & Inn of the Year 2009. Restaurant, serving traditional British food, with real log fires and polished wooden floorboards. Perfect for that getaway from it all break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Farmers Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Hotel Taunton
- The Farmers Arms Taunton, Somerset